npgraphicdesign

Favorite way to break up with someone?

Well it seems that noone has the balls (male or female) to do it in person anymore. Besides, technology makes it so much easier :S:o

The last time I broke something off (no not THAT! :D:D:D) I did it in person...was not pleasant. Which is probably another reason why most people don't do it in person.

And PSSST...that last one was a joke. :P

first & most importantly, why is there no "boobies" option. shame on you!

+1

This is a very SERIOUS topic. No boobies allowed. :o:):P

Turn in your man card.:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You forgot several viable options.

-Slip out the back, Jack

-Make a new plan, Stan

-Don't need to be coy, Roy

-Hop on the bus, Gus

-Drop off the key, Lee
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

...an embarrassing/cruel method of breaking it off may be in order

Get her in the sack and just before you bust a nut, pull out and start beating off, while telling her that she can get up and leave cause you just found something better! Bonus points if you can time it right and give her a pearl necklace as a parting gift. :)
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

Get her in the sack and just before you bust a nut, pull out and start beating off, while telling her that she can get up and leave cause you just found something better! Bonus points if you can time it right and give her a pearl necklace as a parting gift. :)

ooo! spider man her!

Change your relationship status on Facebook. She'll see it sooner or later.

While she's at work, take all your stuff out of the house, call hear at work and say you'll be a little late getting home.

Take her out to dinner and tell her over the table.
It's important that you get it done before the wine is served.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

OK...here's a win-win.

Tell her you can't go on unless there's another woman there making a 3-way. Let her make the decision.

Can't go wrong either way.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Change your relationship status on Facebook. She'll see it sooner or later.

While she's at work, take all your stuff out of the house, call hear at work and say you'll be a little late getting home.

Take her out to dinner and tell her over the table.
It's important that you get it done before the wine is served.

make the order for white wine too

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

"None of the above" ...

I actually don't know what the best way to break up is ... and I completely suck at it. For instance, I broke up with my bf about 5 months ago ... but he still shows up at my house most weekends :S[:/] ... He clearly doesn't believe me :D ...

O

An oversized mouse trap, with a new rig as bait instead of cheese, would do wonders. :P

Told my last gf I was moving to Hawaii in a couple weeks and I don't do long distance. She thought I was joking and even drove me to the airport. Said goodbye and its been a pleasure and walked into the airport.

Six hours later when I arrive in Kona and turn on my phone I have like 20 voicemails, she finally realized I wasn't joking.

I probably should have handled it better cause I think she jinxed me. That was 7 years ago and haven't been in a relationship since. :|

Told my last gf I was moving to Hawaii in a couple weeks and I don't do long distance. She thought I was joking and even drove me to the airport. Said goodbye and its been a pleasure and walked into the airport.

Six hours later when I arrive in Kona and turn on my phone I have like 20 voicemails, she finally realized I wasn't joking.

I probably should have handled it better cause I think she jinxed me. That was 7 years ago and haven't been in a relationship since. :|

Heh...whoops. :o

"None of the above" ...

I actually don't know what the best way to break up is ... and I completely suck at it. For instance, I broke up with my bf about 5 months ago ... but he still shows up at my house most weekends :S[:/] ... He clearly doesn't believe me :D ...

O

This might help, of course you'll need to sub 2 girls in for the 2 guys, but you'll get the picture, as for the op's original poll, I don't know, I mean I've never had to break up with someone, they kick me to the curb first:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7NOQ3-TCb8

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

ooo! spider man her!

:D:D:D:D

Call in Team Dirty Sanchez?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.