skymama

Are you buying your pets a Christmas gift?

I just heard a report that the majority of pet owners will have a gift for their pet under the tree. I've had cats my whole life and I even have stockings hung on the fireplace for them with the rest of the family (the stockings probably cost me $2 on a clearance sale), but I've never actually wrapped a present for them. Anyone buying anything for your furry friends? Tell us what you got!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

We have always gotten out German Shepherd a gift for Christmas. We usually get a toy, bag of snacky treats and a HUGE bone. She knows whats hers cause she lays with her nose about 1/2 inch away from it but doesnt touch it. One of these years we will have a dog that doesnt give a shit and will just tear it open.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

We have always gotten out German Shepherd a gift for Christmas. We usually get a toy, bag of snacky treats and a HUGE bone. She knows whats hers cause she lays with her nose about 1/2 inch away from it but doesnt touch it. One of these years we will have a dog that doesnt give a shit and will just tear it open.

Our dog would do the same thing, and unwrap the presents when it was time.

Miss that pup...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Our dog would do the same thing, and unwrap the presents when it was time.

Ours did the same thing. On Christmas morning she would pester us until we unwrapped her bone then she would carry it to the corner and wouldnt be heard from for hours. She was a happy dog!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

yeah, just adopted 2 furballs, aka kittens. They were spoiled somewhat when we first got them. For xmas probably just get them some treats, maybe a new toy or two, and a new water bowl, maybe one of the fountain ones because one of them likes to play in running water.

btw Hi skymama!!!!!!!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Our dogs are our kids, and as of late, have more gifts under the tree than we do!

It's fun to rile them up when unwrapping their presents because they get so excited and jump around with their new toys and treats:)
They are our companions, always there and happy to see us, show unconditional love, and are well deserving of Christmas gifts.

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

Our babies are spoiled and get rawhide bones almost daily.

But since we've found a real butcher shop (Farmer George) we'll drive the extra 15 miles and get some big ass cow body parts.

Their favorite seem to be a frozen upper and lower leg connected by the knee joint held together by tendons and cartlidge.

Gift wrapping won't work they can smell that stuff as soon as we walk into the house. This time we'll buy mass qty's so we can stock up the freezer.

Eveyday is is xmas in our house for "Humans best friend" and the boss:)
R.

No. I don't go overboard for specific holidays.

He gets treats, chews and toys fairly regularly throughout the entire year.

And tummy rubs, treats and a good walk daily.

He does have a "Christmas Scarf" that's just a triangular piece of fabric with a Christmas pattern on it.
He's not too fond of wearing it, but I put it on him when we go anywhere this time of year (and he goes lots of places with me)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo