missbrz

Jello Shots

So I'm trying to create new and interesting Jello shots for DPH initiations. So far my experimental ideas are butterbeer shots and espresso martini shots. Any other interesting ideas for me to experiment with? What would the masses like to see?

...What would the masses like to see?

Near nekked Pirate Hookers holding jello shots w/their tits, on their abs, or balanced on their ass! ;)

Please post pics so we can all "carefully consider" the options. :)
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

So I'm trying to create new and interesting Jello shots for DPH initiations. So far my experimental ideas are butterbeer shots and espresso martini shots. Any other interesting ideas for me to experiment with? What would the masses like to see?

wow -- yours sound ambitious (read: complicated)! Some of my favorites have to do with what type of booze I have available to me, then pairing it with an appropriate flavor of Jell-o.

My favorite is the margarita shot. Tequila, lime jell-o, pinch of salt (if you have some triple sec you can add that, too, although the salt helps bind the tequila and lime flavors sufficiently).

I also had some Malibu left over before one of my moves. I made a sort of pina colada shot by adding it to pineapple jell-o. I'm sure it would also taste really good with peach as well, since pineapple can be hard to find.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I agree. WAAAY complicated, but cool. Personally im a big fan of the plain old blue raspberry shots :) haha.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

lol yea it's complicated but I'm a geek in the kitchen. I like complicated cooking. It's more fun and takes more love :P

Haha. I suck at cooking. I can make pasta roni and thats about it besides what goes on a grill. :(
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

lol yea it's complicated but I'm a geek in the kitchen. I like complicated cooking. It's more fun and takes more love :P

Haha. I suck at cooking. I can make pasta roni and thats about it besides what goes on a grill. :(

I read that wrong.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I love the chocolate covered cherry ones on this page.

Awesome reference! I'm going to bookmark it (and not just because that website had both of my suggestions :P).

Brz: The pudding shot portion about half-way down the page has some tasty-looking varieties, but since the last posting on that site, an new "alcohol infused" whipped cream has come on the market. If you do pudding, try that and see how it works (or use the alcohol whipped cream on the chocolate covered cherry shots Skymama likes!).

[stands back to wait for other suggested uses for alcohol infused whipped cream to post]

and for those of us who can't be there, PLEASE let us know what you tried and how they turned out! B|
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

...What would the masses like to see?

Near nekked Pirate Hookers holding jello shots w/their tits, on their abs, or balanced on their ass! ;)

Please post pics so we can all "carefully consider" the options. :)

Keep in mind that there are male DPH members...you may not get quite what you were hoping.[:/]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I love the chocolate covered cherry ones on this page.

Awesome reference! I'm going to bookmark it (and not just because that website had both of my suggestions :P).

Brz: The pudding shot portion about half-way down the page has some tasty-looking varieties, but since the last posting on that site, an new "alcohol infused" whipped cream has come on the market. If you do pudding, try that and see how it works (or use the alcohol whipped cream on the chocolate covered cherry shots Skymama likes!).

[stands back to wait for other suggested uses for alcohol infused whipped cream to post]

and for those of us who can't be there, PLEASE let us know what you tried and how they turned out! B|

the alcoholic whipped cream actually isnt good. I tried the vanilla one. its taste is SUPER burny alcohol flavor. Imagine the worst vodka you've ever had that you cant swallow quickly to get rid of the burn. [:/]B|:S

I make mine with everclear.

Sometimes I make them with everclear and do a trick to allow for even more everclear without melting the jello, at that point they are flammable!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Basically, you presoak the jello and extra gelatin in cold water so it hydrates and starts to solidify.

Then you melt it back down with a hot water bath.

To this out add your ever clear.

The extra gelatin and the hydration is what keeps it from being a melted mess. :D

=P

Take care with them... I don't want to hear that some one burnt there house down, or drank to much and got hurt.

They burn for a while, you can't simply blow them out.

And it is easy to have way to many while you are waiting for them to melt in your tummy. Then it hits you like a pallet of bricks and it is toooooooo late!
=P