Nataly

Signs a date went badly...

True story... Went on a date on Friday... After 2 hours of listening to the guy talk about how infatuated he is with himself, he turned his gaze away from his own reflection in the window, stared deeply into my chest and asked me sweetly: "remind me what your name is?"!! Hmmm... Charming... :S:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

You went out with Shah???:o

http://images.wikia.com/en.futurama/images/0/0c/KifAndZapp.jpg
:)
Nope not me....I have the other problem....
The ladies do love the Shah! Yeah baby slap that ass and call me sexy!

Nah I'm actually a very good date! I mean look at me! I'm dead freaking sexy!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Dude, you make guys that like the "frilly-umbrella with a fruit garnish" type drinks look bad.

WOW BUDDY Note the shirt and tie match my drink and flower.....yeah I'm that hot and sexy!
In spanish that's calllliente! B|

But dating can suck. Some go well some go bad...you win some and loose some.

So how was the dinner?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Signs a date went badly:

1. HPV
2. An Order of Protection
3. A Compound Fracture
4. Misdemeanor Charges
5. Felony Charges
6. A Pregnancy
7. An ER Visit
8. You're forced into Scientology
9. Drowning
10. It involved Thorazine.

The dinner was only drinks... Thank god because without alcohol it would REALLY have been intolerable!! :D:D

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Seriously Nat: Where do you find these losers?

Well, someone told me all the locals are shallow, self-absorbed and attracted to anything that's pretty/shiny... SURELY that can't be true, but whoa... So far the stereotype sure seems to stick...
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Well, someone told me all the locals are shallow, self-absorbed and attracted to anything that's pretty/shiny... SURELY that can't be true, but whoa... So far the stereotype sure seems to stick...

Replace "locals" with "people in general."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Replace "locals" with "people in general."

The French riviera is kind of an odd place... The sun/area attracts a disproportionate amount of wealthy/beautiful people... Maybe the survival instinct teaches people over here that since most jobs revolve around serving the rich you're not anyone unless you have beauty or wealth (or both)...
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

stared deeply into my chest and asked me sweetly: "remind me what your name is?"!! Hmmm... Charming... :S:D

Give the guy a break! You KNOW how it is with a mans blood level operating two heads.
*sheesh*

He's an idiot. Everybody knows you never call a woman by her name. You always call them "Darlin'" or "Honey" or something like that.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Most American guys have no clue how to vow an attractive and gorgeous woman like you, re: Sexprison USA!!

I think you are looking hot!And I want you!

/M

True story... Went on a date on Friday... After 2 hours of listening to the guy talk about how infatuated he is with himself, he turned his gaze away from his own reflection in the window, stared deeply into my chest and asked me sweetly: "remind me what your name is?"!! Hmmm... Charming... :S:D

Life is like a box of chocolate;)

A long time ago I went out with a "The Shah" type girl. The only thing I can remember was her asking me what kind of a car I drove:S

IMO it's not what you got in you wallet or how you dress and your bling bling or how great a jumper you are. It's all about whats in some ones heart and brain.

I'll take a go dog over a show dog any time. "The Shah" the beautiful people and the 1%'s will never get it. To bad for them they will be happy for a while:P

R

One Jump Wonder

I'm a verb now? How the hell did that happen?

The Shah used in a sentence would go like this?

Dude #1 "So what do you think of that one at the end of the bar talking to her friends?"

Dude #2 "What Would The Shah Do?"

Dude #1 "Go for the skinny one with the long legs rocking the micro mini?"

Dude #2 "All praise be to the Shah"

Or
"Dude I so Shahed last night, i walked right past the homely chick and her gaggle of dorky engineering boys and talked to her hot friend.....oh yeah!"

Actually as shallow and self centered and amazing as I may appear the last girl I dated had two masters and worked for a large company and was a world traveler, size 8 I think? The one fling after her sadly did not have an education but was working on it...and the one I'm seeing now has a masters in something or another but works in corporate communication.

So I'm not only shallow....I'm also looking for a meal ticket ;)

Enough about me now how about you Nat...what was this boys name? Was he tan well built and rocking a pink polo shirt? And why do I keep thinking you have a thing for tools? You don't do you?

Also true stories:

1. Mutual friend introduced us: He stole my credit card from my wallet and replaced it with a different stolen credit card. Hello felony charges...

2. Friend set me up with her hubby's bro: Italian version of George Castanza who entertained me with how he picks on the mentally challenged guy at work, lives at home in his mom's basement (35y/o) and works part time at ups so he doesn't have to move out. Night could not end fast enough.