NWFlyer

Share your pics with Santa!

C'mon, we've all got them somewhere in our vault - that photo with Santa from years ago (or maybe you even have one from last week ... we won't judge!).

The attached photo is me and my brother in 1974 - just after our 4th and 7th birthdays, when Santa paid a visit to our house and a photo op was born. He even brought us personalized pencils! B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

He even brought us personalized pencils!

Oh wow, you were living large! B| I never got anything personalized when I was young because my parents called me Andi and there were only things that said Andy. I think they were too cheap to order them specially made for me. :ph34r:

Here's my photo where I was with my older brother. Younger brother didn't exist yet.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Personalized anything for me was a HUGE deal as a child, since nothing ever came with my name on it. So when I received those that year, I was pretty darn sure that Santa was for real since he knew my name and how to spell it! :DB|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

... my parents called me Andi and there were only things that said Andy. I think they were too cheap to order them specially made for me. :ph34r:

I think they were trying to tell you something but you weren't listening. You had to have a Mark instead.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I think they were trying to tell you something but you weren't listening. You had to have a Mark instead.

I think Dad was more comfortable with having boys. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think Dad was more comfortable with having boys. :ph34r:

Didn't like men, eh?

Oh..wait. NOW I get it.
Well, on the good side (for Mark), he didn't push you towards the girls.
:D:D

I can see you climbing trees, playing ball in the yard and being a general tomboy.
(Everyone: OK so it's not PC, people. Suck it up.)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

How Cute !!!! as a child....
just as cute as you ARE now... both You , NWFlyer... and Miss Mama...

we never could afford a camera, back then,,,[:/];);)

OR santa claus !!! :o
for that matter...

j k :P

we did OK for a family with 5 kids, a one-income household ( thanks for all your hard work , Pop )
and the BEST stay-at-home MOM.. you could EVER imagine.....

we got alot of love,,, and a few dime store gifts...as Santa DID manage to find OUR chimney!!!...only NO papparazzi !!

:)

C'mon, we've all got them somewhere in our vault - that photo with Santa from years ago (or maybe you even have one from last week ... we won't judge!).

The attached photo is me and my brother in 1974 - just after our 4th and 7th birthdays, when Santa paid a visit to our house and a photo op was born. He even brought us personalized pencils! B|

Nice PJ's :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I'm very SORRY for this but santa was killed earlier today by my Boxer. :(

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150442550426973.358661.518561972&type=1&l=8717eb57ab

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!