The_Don

To all you girls that wanna get your guy that last gift.

Go to the auto parts store & buy the biggest & baddest jumper cables they sell.

40-50 bucks. They will love it & it just might help you too.

You are welcome. ;)

This.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Serious take now.... ;)

Don't buy a man tools. Ever.
If he needs tools, odds are the lady buying doesn't truly know what tools are.
I can't stand wasting money on cheap throw away tools.
Just because it's all cute at Loews or Harbour Freight doesn't mean they're acceptable tools. I'd most likely just put them in the trunk of her car in case of emergency.
Then buy the tools I need.
:P

Serious take now.... ;)

Just because it's all cute at Loews or Harbour Freight doesn't mean they're acceptable tools. I'd most likely just put them in the trunk of her car in case of emergency.

Tool? I thought the jumper cables were a “marital aid”.

Serious take now.... ;)

So it's OK to buy a guy a tool. Just don't scrimp on your guys tool. Go all out on it, in other words. :D

Serious take now.... ;)

Just have your woman get you a Home Depot or Lowes gift card so you can go get exactly what you want! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Serious take now.... ;)

Just have your woman get you a Home Depot or Lowes gift card so you can go get exactly what you want! :)

Nonsense... get a sears gift certificate so he can get craftsman tools or get a snap-on gift certificate.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So, evidently, Skymama needs to buy normiss 2 garages.

On my budget, I would only be able to get him some tarps and poles. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Serious take now.... ;)

Nonsense... get a sears gift certificate so he can get craftsman tools or get a snap-on gift certificate.

Or cash. I hate gift certificates and gift cards. If you can't think of a gift and you're going to give money, then give real money at least.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Serious take now.... ;)

Or cash. I hate gift certificates and gift cards. If you can't think of a gift and you're going to give money, then give real money at least.

Gift certificates were invented by mothers because they didn't want their children spending their Christmas money on hookers and blow, like in previous years.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Serious take now.... ;)

Hey now. Not all women are at a loss about tools. In my college dorm I was Miss Fix-it. I was the only one with a tool box of any kind. Just because somebody has a penis doesn't mean they know a flat head from a phillips. And just because somebody has a vagina doesnt mean they dont know a good drill when they see one :P

Serious take now.... ;)

Hey now. Not all women are at a loss about tools. In my college dorm I was Miss Fix-it. I was the only one with a tool box of any kind. Just because somebody has a penis doesn't mean they know a flat head from a phillips. And just because somebody has a vagina doesnt mean they dont know a good drill when they see one :P

+1 :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9