aarco

LOng long walk- by GIA - aka AC

Have gear idea for sponsered trail move on foot to the north GPS and stuff - wlalked from south Cal to Vages Not to bad - Looking for cold weather gear companys and any ones help - if I have more time i will write better about idea - Marker is due North - from Longmount CO half way past mid point in Canada -

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Please hire an editor or a ghost-writer. Nobody expects perfect spelling or grammar; but this is at least the 3rd or 4th post of yours that I've had to read, and then re-read, to understand even half of whatever the hell you seem to be talking about. Either that, or you're drunk-posting. Several other people have already told you this.

Please hire an editor or a ghost-writer. Nobody expects perfect spelling or grammar; but this is at least the 3rd or 4th post of yours that I've had to read, and then re-read, to understand even half of whatever the hell you seem to be talking about. Either that, or you're drunk-posting. Several other people have already told you this.

This from a lawyer! :S

Your Text, Dialectized (moron)

Habe gear idea f' sponsehid trail mobe on foot t' de nord GPS 'n stuff - wlalkid from soud Cal t' Bages Not t' bad - Lookigg f' cold webuhadeh gear c'panys 'n any ones help - if I habe more time i will write betteh bou' idea - Markeh is due Nord - from Longmount CO half way past mid poit in Canada -

Your original post matches this:
Your Text, Dialectized (censor)
Have gear idea for sponsered trail move on foot to the north GPS and stuff - wlalked from south Cal to Vages Not to bad - Looking for cold weather gear companys and any ones help - if I have more time i will write better about idea - Marker is due North - from Longmount CO half way past mid point in Canada -

Got this from: The Dialectizer is a RinkWorks production. We invite you to visit our other features.
Convert English text to any of several comic dialects.

This from a lawyer! :S

And I occasionally drunk post! Which I'll admit is fun. (Though it did get me banned from SC once. :D)

And I occasionally drunk post! Which I'll admit is fun. (Though it did get me banned from SC once. :D)

Well, drunk-posting I understand. I was referring to that strange creole that is usually seen only in courtrooms and cable tv & software user agreements.

I never drunk-post but I reserve the right to occasionally use it as an excuse

I was referring to that strange creole that is usually seen only in courtrooms and cable tv & software user agreements.

Well, at least that's a jargon that has common acceptance, and comprehension, among a given sub-group. It's not a self-invented "language of one" like Jodie Foster's character in Nell.

I was referring to that strange creole that is usually seen only in courtrooms and cable tv & software user agreements.

Well, at least that's a jargon that has common acceptance, and comprehension, among a given sub-group. It's not a self-invented "language of one" like Jodie Foster's character in Nell.

That was really "twinspeak", although the other twin had died young.

And I have a very hard time understanding the OP. He's made several incoherent posts. He says English isn't his primary language, but this seems to go well beyond that.

I dunno.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I believe he's hiking north and looking for a cold weather gear sponsor.

I'm driving to work tomorrow. Maybe I should start looking for an automobile sponsor.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."