Rockpilot

Brand new member, unique request

You got my vote! :)And those guys and gas were family and friends.....aaaaaaahhhhh that's cute....wait I'm the Shah I can't say shit like that! CRAP! Man I had a freaking rep man! ;)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I also am not one for voting on all the "please vote for me" requests. But, with all the fanfare...I think it deserves a "vote"...besides...I enjoy jumping at Star when I visit friends in Boise...yes even us folks from PA know someone in Idaho...(hehe..even if it is just to get a Idaho Spud). Good luck, congratulations.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

I was going to vote for you but as I was looking through all the other contestants I came across the tandem skydiving proposal that was taken at my home DZ. Sorry but had to give the vote to them.
It's time for my nightly ritual: Pleasure myself, weep, and repeat.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you that suppoeted us. I'd also like to apologize for the inconvenience. I had no idea you guys were always seeing requests like this. It was naive of me to think I'd be the only one with the idea to post here for help.
With only a day left in voting it appears we will fall short of our goal of 1,000 votes but I wanted you all to know we both greatly appreciate your help.
Thanks everyone, even those of you that declined to help or chimed in with your opinion, I sincerely appreciate you tolerating our "unique" request....
I know better than to use that one in the future.

Thanks again everyone.