shah269

Is there anything fake B(.)(.)BIES won't do!

If you can sell me a 'high powered carpet' I'll be impressed :)And I didn't say anyone was 'fearing for their life'. And I'm pretty sure there are women who like natural boobs, but have no time at all for either Tracy Chapman or granola.

You can keep your fuzzy legged well digesting ladies!
I for one am smiling at them long smooth legged ones rocking the sexy shoes and them fake B(+Y+)BIES!
Because they look just as good clothed as they do naked!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

They also divorce you after you give them a ride through college, or raise the kids, or screw your friends....
Fake boobs are the seeds of psycho.
:P

Bro what kind of a dumb fuck would get married to a girl who makes less than they do!
The fake B(+Y+)BIES mean she makes more than me! Shit! I want to be a kept man!
And even then.....what kind of a moron would get married in this day and age! Better off BASE jumping with an umbrella!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

You can keep your fuzzy legged well digesting ladies!
I for one am smiling at them long smooth legged ones rocking the sexy shoes and them fake B(+Y+)BIES!

I would hate to be so lacking in self-esteem and confidence to think that fake boobies were going to make me feel better about myself or attract a man. Actually, if a man wanted me to get fake boobies, I'd dump him; he's obviously too shallow for me.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

fake boobies were going to make me feel better about myself or attract a man.

They do.
Don't argue with me, I'm just the messenger....you know like Prometheus!
Well except for that having his liver eaten out part!
And as can be noted from the article on page 1 they can be utilized to recharge various hand held electronic devices!
So in effect you can say they are truly amazing things!

And for the ladies who have them! You rock but you don't have to hear me tell you that....because well you know it for you are now recharging your Iphone, fielding various dates for this upcoming month and are about to feel better about yourself in 3-2-1 :-)

They do.

I should have been more specific...I meant a man of quality, not a shallow man.

You say shallow like it's a bad thing!
;)

OK even I have to admit I've been trolling this one...sadly there were few if any resulting pictures of epic fake boobies!
A very sad day!

OK even I have to admit I've been trolling this one...sadly there were few if any resulting pictures of epic fake boobies!
A very sad day!

Oh, honey, it's because most people like real breasts, not fake boobies. That, there, is a truism.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

...sadly there were few if any resulting pictures of epic fake boobies!

You know, I'm pretty sure Google can help you out there. In fact those very three words will probably work pretty well ;).

What part of I'm lazy don't you get?
God!

Nah i think if you ask me for simple looks a nice set of aftermarket C's look way better than a natural set of C's on a woman.

Gravity seems to hate real titties and loves fake ones!

You know, I'm pretty sure Google can help you out there. In fact those very three words will probably work pretty well ;).

God!

Nah i think if you ask me for simple looks a nice set of aftermarket C's look way better than a natural set of C's on a woman.

Gravity seems to hate real titties and loves fake ones!

Natural suspended curves look SO much better than two halves of a cantaloupe stapled to someone's chest.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Natural suspended curves look SO much better than two halves of a cantaloupe stapled to someone's chest.

Ah as long as the system is elastic they do look nice, but when the system becomes plastic....things start going south!
[:/]

God!

What I really don't get is why someone would use nine words to tell me he's too lazy to type three (or let's say six, if you don't have a toolbar shortcut and so have to add 'www', 'google' and 'com').

I dunno, maybe it's an engineer thing. :P

I'm sorry I was looking at the vast array of great looking fake B(.)(.)BIES on Playboys Facebook page...ha block that you chubby chasing IT dorks!
And thinking...if i put solar cells on each of their tits...how much power would I have and would I then qualify as a super villain?

Why would a woman want a man that is attracted to fake boobs?

Ummmm...just a guess here...because she already has them?

Why would a man want a woman who thinks fake boobs are a good idea?

Another WAG....possibly she thinks BJs are a good idea too? Blow jobs...boob jobs...kinda go together in a way.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Another WAG....possibly she thinks BJs are a good idea too? Blow jobs...boob jobs...kinda go together in a way.

Such a beautiful sermon about such a titaticular subject!
If I ever hit the lotto and start my own religion, The Church of ShahDo.
I as Grand Pope, GP for those in the know, nominate popsjumper as First Mullah of B(.)(.)BIES!

Hi Shah,

OK, just for you; some may be real & some may be fake.

NSFW folks:

http://www.freeweb.hu/playmate/main.html

JerryBaumchen

WOW!
That is all i can say WOW!
http://favim.com/orig/201109/03/barney-stinson-himym-how-i-met-your-mother-legendary-milk-Favim.com-136618.jpg
Oh and 1-1977 was a great month!