shah269

Is there anything fake B(.)(.)BIES won't do!

I've said it before and I'll say it again I <3 Fake Boobies!
They are just the most amazing things ever! And now their great expanse and stout poseur can be utilized not only for viewing pleasure BUT also to reduce your carbon footprint!

Swim...hum...can fake boobies get wet? God tough question? I think I saw them get once on Baywatch! It was nice! :-)

But in all seriousness, I have a 15volt 0.9amp solar cell at work that is rated to be submerged in water. Not sure if it's water poof but I do know it's rain proof.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Gravity, dear, gravity!

(.Y.)

;)

Oh, boy, if I had paid a doc to give me fake boobs, I'd be pissed if they faced south like that. >:(

:D

That's why you get someone ELSE to pay for them!

:P

... anyway, was trying to keep the thread at least PG13... could start posting or linking NSFW photos! :o

;)

Gravity, dear, gravity!

(.Y.)

;)

Oh, boy, if I had paid a doc to give me fake boobs, I'd be pissed if they faced south like that. >:(

How about this??? (•Y•)

HAHA
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Fake tits? No thanks.

I'll take a perky, natural, B-C cup any day over the fakes. [:/]

Q-F-MF-T

+1,000,000
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!