hcsvader

I'm going to malaysia

Just sat the Speaking part of my IELTS exam. It went well, most of the topics I got to speak about were based on travelling. Perfect topic for me. I'm going to do the reading, writing, and listening parts of the exam tomorrow.

Found some more awesome food! Curry chicken soup is fucking amazing! Ended up in a hole in the wall Indian restaurant last night where they didn't really speak any english and i didn't recognize anything on the menu except the word masala. So I ordered whatever that was and ended up having an awesome meal of some sort of fish and vegtable masala wrapped in a huge pancake like flatbread. This thing was massive, spicy and delicious! Still have no idea what it's called but it and a coke cost 6rm or about $2 B|

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Yup, that seems to be the standard practise here as well. Everything I have tried here so far has been fantastic :)

I really need to start going to the hole in the wall places more often. So far they have had the best food and it's really really cheap.

Haha only thing with those kind of places is the toilets, usually the toilet is nothing more than a drain hole in the floor.
Have you seen my pants?

Just sat the Speaking part of my IELTS exam. It went well, most of the topics I got to speak about were based on travelling. Perfect topic for me. I'm going to do the reading, writing, and listening parts of the exam tomorrow.

Found some more awesome food! Curry chicken soup is fucking amazing! Ended up in a hole in the wall Indian restaurant last night where they didn't really speak any english and i didn't recognize anything on the menu except the word masala. So I ordered whatever that was and ended up having an awesome meal of some sort of fish and vegtable masala wrapped in a huge pancake like flatbread. This thing was massive, spicy and delicious! Still have no idea what it's called but it and a coke cost 6rm or about $2 B|

Sounds like you had a Dosah
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sounds Familiar. I am learning some of the basic food words. Still does not really matter what I get, it's all good. At lunch today I got a side dish of salad. It was cucumber, pineapple and red onions. Never in my life would I think to combine those 3 but it sure was tasty :)
Have you seen my pants?

I'm trying to decide where to go to after Penang. I am pretty sure that on sunday morning I am going to take the ferry to Langkawi stay there for a few days, then head to thailand for 2 weeks.
I have to come back to Penang in 2 weeks to collect the results of my IELTS test. Once I get all this immigration stuff sorted (hopefully) i can kick the travel into high gear.

I still want to get to Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia before the end of the year
Have you seen my pants?

Thats the plan for December :)

Rob dont just go to North T/land go to Laos, Luang Prabang, you will absolutely love it mate.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah thats what I meant. The plan is to head to thailand, possibly tonight or tomorrow morning. Take a bus up to Krabi, ferry to Koh Phi Phi, Ferry to Phuket then back to Penang to pick up the results of my IELTS test.
Just finished writing the rest of the test this morning. Feeling very confident with how it went. All that studying engrish really payed off. I only had to improve my score by a few points so I really hope I was able to do that this time.
When I get back to Penang, hopefully I will have everything I need to submit my Australia Permanent Residency application. i think that will take me a couple of days to put everything together. I still have to figure out where I can get certified true copies done here.

Once all that immigration stuff is sorted I plan on spending 4 weeks in the rest of the SE Asia mainland, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and wherever else. I've had my relaxation time not doing anything all day for most of the past month so now its time to go see some shit!
:):P

Life is good!

Have you seen my pants?

So I got the results from my IELTS exam and I fucking got the same score... Time for plan B, not sure what that is yet but I will figure it out.

In the mean time I am going to hang out in thailand learning to rock climb and I am going to get off that fucking cliff in the next few weeks :)

Have you seen my pants?

So I got the results from my IELTS exam and I fucking got the same score... Time for plan B, not sure what that is yet but I will figure it out.

In the mean time I am going to hang out in thailand learning to rock climb and I am going to get off that fucking cliff in the next few weeks :)

Dude, YOU SUCK at Engrish, get a sponsor
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i'll help ye' out! being swiss AND awesome obliges me to do so! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

shouldn't you be coaching someone in HP canopy flight somewhere?
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

uhm, shouldnt you be LEARNING some english AND math somewhere?

and maybe you should teach someone in being a douchebag too, i'm sure they'd really pick up on it FAST.. having YOU as a teacher..

:)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

uhm, shouldnt you be LEARNING some english AND math somewhere?

and maybe you should teach someone in being a douchebag too, i'm sure they'd really pick up on it FAST.. having YOU as a teacher..

:)
that the best ya got:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah it would seem so. I got the same score as last time and I was sure I did a much better job than the last test.

Oh well, there are many other routes to permanent residency. I will look into it more when I get back there in December. I got a second year on my working holiday visa and getting a work sponsor should bot be an issue if it comes to that.
I am pretty sure I will be heading out your way for work after the christmas boogie at picton.

Still have another month left traveling SE Asia. Have to make a visa run tomorrow to renew my thai visa. No idea where I am going to get to next. Ton Sai is a fucking awesome place and I could happily sit there for a month. I'm pretty tempted to just go back there and learn to rock climb for the rest of my trip.
Have you seen my pants?

Visa run completed, getting back on a bus to thailand in about an hour.

here is some pictures from the last 2 weeks.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150464898259047.422408.508114046&type=1

Plan is to spend the next 4 weeks in the same place learning to rock climb, and trying to not get so angry at all the damn hippies...
It helps when they share their special cigarettes :P

Have you seen my pants?