hcsvader

I'm going to malaysia

To study english... Seriously :|

My life sure is interesting B|

5 hour flight from KL to Perth mate, let me know if you need an address here.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I have so many options right now I dont know what to do with myself. I am going to go tour around Malaysia and thailand for the rest of the year and I figure if I am going to take an english course and retake the IELTS test I might as well do it while I am in Malaysia as its alot cheaper to do it there than it is in Oz.

It's all very confusing, somewhat overwhelming, but if there is one thing I am good at it is getting to where I want to go, no matter how lost I get along the way. I always end up where I want to be... eventually.

All I know for sure right now is that I am going to malaysia on sept 24th and that I need to sort out this Australia Immigration stuff by june 2012 before they tighten up immigration regulations again...
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I know life is pretty rough when my worst case scenario is a 2 year obligation to live in WA. :)
Fuck. It's a rough life livin the dream.

Well if you're staying OS for another 12 months that will add to the length of time it takes if you go sponsored.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Back on topic, Going to Malaysia. First week there is the KL tower base jumping event. I won't be jumping. Just happens that I was planning on being there the same time as this event is running. So excited to see so many old friends and party with them :)
Bunch of the boys are staying in a really flash hotel right next to the tower with a rooftop pool and bar. The plan is to hang out at their hotel drinking beer watching them jump all day. I'm not going to comment on the plans for the night but I'm sure you all can imagine what king of foolishness a bunch of base jumpers will get into at night in Kuala lumpur B|:):$

Have you seen my pants?

Back on topic, Going to Malaysia. First week there is the KL tower base jumping event. I won't be jumping. Just happens that I was planning on being there the same time as this event is running. So excited to see so many old friends and party with them :)
Bunch of the boys are staying in a really flash hotel right next to the tower with a rooftop pool and bar. The plan is to hang out at their hotel drinking beer watching them jump all day. I'm not going to comment on the plans for the night but I'm sure you all can imagine what king of foolishness a bunch of base jumpers will get into at night in Kuala lumpur B|:):$

1) If you get bored and enjoy live music, there is a really great band going to KL next month. I forget their name, they've been at a bar here in Seoul since January, and should get to Malaysia next month. I'll find out what bar they'll be playing and let you know.

2) Badass. Look forward to hearing about your travels!

3) if you find yourself in Seoul, let me know :)

So Im a little slow. I just realized the pure comedy in the fact that I am going to Malaysia in order to apply for immigration to Australia.

If your following the current political, immigration, refugee dramas in Australia this is fucking hilarious!
Have you seen my pants?

So Im a little slow. I just realized the pure comedy in the fact that I am going to Malaysia in order to apply for immigration to Australia.

If your following the current political, immigration, refugee dramas in Australia this is fucking hilarious!

I have put in a rit to the high court to see if we can stop you :ph34r:
I'm getting a good feeling from the High Court Judge;)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

7 days of work left, 10 days until I fly to Kuala Lumpur :)
I really should be booking myself into a hostel but I keep forgetting... knowing me, I wont bother. I usually just take a bus into the city center and wander around until I find a place I like.

I've been working like crazy the past few weeks, 14 hour days 7 days a week. I got promoted at work last week to lead hand... Hahaha just in time to put in my notice, but I'm happy to do it while I am there.
Working so much I have accomplished nothing. i am totally not ready for anything. The 3 days off I have nefore I leave are going to be hectic! and I will probably sleep thru 2 of them.

So as usual I will be totally unprepaired, hungover, as I set off on my next adventure...

At least this time I know where my fucking passport is :)

Have you seen my pants?

Nice B| I'll be the drunk Canadian guy hanging out with the Aussies.

Where are you staying? Most of the poeple I know going there are staying at the Pacific but its a little to expensive for me. probably end up staying at some $4/night hostel.

Have you seen my pants?

Cool, Thanks.

I plan on being in that part of the world for at least 3 months, possibly up to 6 if I am enjoying myself and can afford it B|

First month or so I will just be relaxing and prepairing Australian immigration stuff. Once that is all sorted it will be time for some proper travelling :)

Have you seen my pants?

Finally done working. That was a tough month to get thru. Now I have 3 days to get everything sorted and ready to go.

I was hoping to finally get to sleep in today but sure enough I woke up 7 hours after going to sleep. Stupid internal clock must be very well synchronized after doing exactly the same thing for 35 days straight.
Have you seen my pants?

Just googled malaysian girls.
Not bad not bad at all!
I'm not really into asian girls but this....well this may work!
Also apparently my IT guys have a thing for Asian girls....OMG YOU DON"T SAY....none of the sights are blocked!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!