FlyingJ

Stuck at work tonight...trying to stream LSU/Bama game...HELP!!!

I totally forgot about tonight's BCS game when I agreed to pick up an extra stand-by shift at work tonight, so I'm hoping to find a way to stream it online, even if it is delayed.

It wouldn't be so bad if I was working out of the station tonight because we have every channel imaginable there, but we'll be posting on-site. We have been given the password to access wifi but unfortunately ESPN's streaming options don't work with whichever carrier provides the service there.

So...anybody have any suggestions?

I see piles of "satellitedirect.com" type sites out there but they all seem extremely scammy. I don't have a problem paying for a stream if a legit one is available, but no way in hell I'm signing up for one of these "membership" sites that will then allow me to access every channel in the world for "free."

eta...Forget it. Now it appears it is indeed available via ESPN3 which is available to anyone.
Killing threads since 2004.

Now I'm confused. Earlier when looked at ESPN's website it showed that the game would be shown only on ESPN or on the web to those with providers that cooperate with WatchESPN.com. Now it looks like the game might be shown on ESPN3 which is available to anyone I believe. I swear I looked in the same place earlier.

Hopefully this is good for me and I can just stream from ESPN3 but I'm still interested in any other options out there. As for now, I'm able to stream a mean game of cricket, but it's just not the same.

That's what I just saw. This morning I was all over the site and everything I clicked on asked me to sign in with a cable provider log-in. Either they changed something or my head was so far up my ass (which is quite probable) that I overlooked everything that said ESPN3.