mikempb

ADOPTION...PLEASE HELP!!!!!

(Warning this story may make you cry)
I am looking to be adopted.. I am loving and kind and I give lots of hugs and snuggles! I am looking for special parents that will love me and provide me with an airplane I can use to build my hrs up. I dont mind doing Tandems for money they are fun, but if given enough currency to jump I would like to make more belly jumps. I am a married father of two, I would like for you to adopt all of us, but if that cant happen you can leave my wife out of it............

(Warning this story may make you cry)
I am looking to be adopted.. I am loving and kind and I give lots of hugs and snuggles! I am looking for special parents that will love me and provide me with an airplane I can use to build my hrs up. I dont mind doing Tandems for money they are fun, but if given enough currency to jump I would like to make more belly jumps. I am a married father of two, I would like for you to adopt all of us, but if that cant happen you can leave my wife out of it............

:D:D:D

Nice.

Oh, and no matter what, I would say to have your new parents NOT adopt your wife. In that case, she would be your sister! :|
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Thanks Andy. I wish... money just a little too tight now. I was building time pretty quick. Now I fly just enough to keep the rust off ... Where are all the hot Kate Beckensale looking millionaires who are looking to adopt a 40 yr old geesh!!!