skymama

Dear Sunshine....

I would but I lost the recipie your mom gave me

Hehe. I think she lives about 2 hours away from you, go for a visit. :)

I should, I got some friends that live on a lake up there. got a ultra light and a 300hp 182 jump ship!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Is that really an old cheerleading pic of you, or are you just pissed at the world cuz you never made the squad?

It's really me. :)

Wow, you're a dork. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Is that really an old cheerleading pic of you, or are you just pissed at the world cuz you never made the squad?

It's really me. :)

Wow, you're a dork. B|

harsh.

Anyone have a spare time machine I can use?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Dear sunny one:

Im hungry and cant decide what to eat! I have plenty of poor skydiver food, and even some alcohol. Its rainy and stormy. Help. Im lost without your infinite whizdome! :P

your friend,

Sir
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Im hungry and cant decide what to eat! I have plenty of poor skydiver food, and even some alcohol. Its rainy and stormy. Help. Im lost without your infinite whizdome!

Alcohol has food value, food has no alcohol value. The obvious choice is drink the alcohol sir. ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Im hungry and cant decide what to eat! I have plenty of poor skydiver food, and even some alcohol. Its rainy and stormy. Help. Im lost without your infinite whizdome!

Alcohol has food value, food has no alcohol value. The obvious choice is drink the alcohol sir. ;)

yeaaaah! I made the correct choice! Im sorry but I could not wait. I choose the alkeyhaul. :S
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Is it improper to call and brag to a friend when you get laid??

When i do it, it's ok. When some hottie that i wanna bang does it to me...then it's not ok. ;)

Dear Sunshine,

I just bought some really cute stuff at the Dillard's 75% off sale, but now that means I have less money to skydive with. Should I take them back?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dear Sunshine,
I want to go home. I am really hating work today. Would you please make time fly so I can go back to Texas?

As much whining as I have had to hear today, I figure I am intitled to whine a little too.:S>:(:S[:/]

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

I just bought some really cute stuff at the Dillard's 75% off sale, but now that means I have less money to skydive with. Should I take them back?

Keep the cute stuff. You can always skydive another time, but 75% off at Dillards is a steal. :)

Dear Sunshine,
I want to go home. I am really hating work today. Would you please make time fly so I can go back to Texas?

My time machine busted another flux capacitor. Until the new one comes in, i am unable to mess with the time line continuim. But i can give you lotsa hugs & kisses in TX in 2 weeks. :)

Dear Sunshine,

Could you please tell those pesky hurricanes to leave Florida alone so they have a chance to finish my new rig?

Thanks babe, I knew you could do it! ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hey thanks for bringing this back up! I need some more Sunshine advice myself.

Dear Sunshine,

I met an awesome guy last month. He calls when he says he's going to call, he's a great kisser (and you know what that indicates), he's a better skydiver than I am and he goes both ways in freefall. He even does CRW and has a rigger's ticket, so I know I'll never be out of date again.

The problem? He flies a tiny crossbraced main and he likes to do carving swoop landings. Since I'm Canopy Nazi #1 I'm not sure it's right for us to be together.

Can a guy who flies a highly wingloaded swoop machine and a girl who flies a big slow 7 cell make it work? Do you think my parachute envy and reputation as Canopy Nazi #1 will create problems for us? I like him a lot; I'm even willing to downsize and go elliptical and nine cell if that's what it takes to keep him interested in me.

Please help me, Sunshine.

Signed,

Confused at 1.0:1

Bytch - there is no need for you to downsize at all. I also know the guy you speak of and he would never expect you to change for him. Just accept that you found an awesome guy. He's got lotsa experience with his tiny cross braced main. It's not like he's off swooping into tent city in rantoul :P So yes, it can work. And now i get to tease the bytch about being all ga-ga over a guy!! :)

Dear Sunshine,

There are going to be alot of Hot Skychicks at the upcoming AOT boogie -

What advice do you have on how I should conduct myself?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun