Deisel

Tim Tebow Hater's Club

I'm now officially running for president. And the fact that he's such a nice guy just pisses me off that much more >:(

Who's Tim Tebow?

I was wondering the same thing.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm now officially running for president. And the fact that he's such a nice guy just pisses me off that much more >:(

Before the boogyman goes to bed he checks his closet for Tim Tebow! :D

But, that really was a WTF defensive call on the TD play. Why on earth would you blitz on the 20 and make Tebow run after Denver just had a 75 yard series, mostly as a result of TT's running efforts? I'd think they would want him to pass since he was

Who's Tim Tebow?

God
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Before the boogyman goes to bed he checks his closet for Tim Tebow! :D

But, that really was a WTF defensive call on the TD play. Why on earth would you blitz on the 20 and make Tebow run after Denver just had a 75 yard series, mostly as a result of TT's running efforts? I'd think they would want him to pass since he was

I do not.!!
When Tim was at UF he showed he was a smart player. I think the Jets wanted to hurry Tebow to making a rookie mistake and losing a down. The Jets D-man forgot about his ability to run.;) Cost 'em.

I think all the people that hate tim tebow seriously need to get a life. So a bunch of commentators and so called sportscasters say he doesnt have the tools to be a successful QB in this league dont know everything about everything...he's only got a few starts under his belt and he hasnt had any time to progress under nfl criteria just yet. They usually give draft picks three years to make a consensus about a player. So what makes any of you haters hate a person you dont even know? I'm definately NOT a Denver fan, but I pull for Tebow just because so many people hate the man for no reason. Its fucking stupid. How about hating on someone like Jamarcus Russell that was a #1 overall draft pick and didnt do SHIT. Tebow's working hard and TRYING at least. Cut the kid a fucking break already.

I don't hate Tebow, I just hate HEARING about Tebow! I typically feel the same way about pretty much any athlete that becomes a media darling. I felt the same way about Lance Armstrong a few years back. I followed cycling for years, since long before LA came around and always enjoyed it. I have huge respect for Armstrong and really enjoyed watching in the years US Postal dominated the scene, but when OLN went from being the Outdoor Life Network to the Only Lance Network I just tired of it in a hurry. No disrespect to the man or what he has done, I was just tired of hearing about it 24/7. Same story with Tebow (and as a Georgia fan the Tebow coverage just had a little extra sting to it).
Killing threads since 2004.

I think all the people that hate tim tebow seriously need to get a life. So a bunch of commentators and so called sportscasters say he doesnt have the tools to be a successful QB in this league dont know everything about everything...he's only got a few starts under his belt and he hasnt had any time to progress under nfl criteria just yet. They usually give draft picks three years to make a consensus about a player. So what makes any of you haters hate a person you dont even know? I'm definately NOT a Denver fan, but I pull for Tebow just because so many people hate the man for no reason. Its fucking stupid. How about hating on someone like Jamarcus Russell that was a #1 overall draft pick and didnt do SHIT. Tebow's working hard and TRYING at least. Cut the kid a fucking break already.

You must have misread my post. I did not rag on anyone.

I was at the game last night and Tebow didn't prove shit. both teams play was disgraceful. The only reason the Broncos won was b/c Sanchez threw that INT. In addition Greene got injured on the 3rd play of the game and LT was injured last week against the Pats. 1 drive where the QB has most of the yards doesn't prove shit it proves that the Jets D is terrible at containment. if you watched most of Tebow's throws it seemed like he was afraid of putting the ball anywhere near his receivers b/c he was afraid of getting an INT. im my opinion both teams deserved to lose that game.

and the Jets fan in me loathes brian schottenheimer the jets offensive coordinator NEEDS to be fired ASAP

my 2 cents

+1 I'm a Gator fan and a Tebow fan. He certainly makes for an interesting game. I've become a Denver fan because of TT and how he's turned their attitude around. And because of the Broncos' attitude toward their fans and winning. (I may resume being a fan of the Bucs when the Glazers sell them to someone else.)

Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas!

Easy cowboy! Apparently my dry sense of humor didn't come across for you. At the end of the day this is still a game. My anti-Tebow rant has been ongoing since his days as a Gator - and yes, I'm still pissed... but anyway (deep exhale). When Mr T wins games he shouldn't (especially against my team which is NOT the Jets), yeah I get a little miffed. I'm actually quite pleased by his success. But it's always just as much fun to root against the guy that won if he isn't your guy.
The brave may not live forever, but the timid never live at all.

I'm a diehard Bucs fan and have been that way since 97. Honestly I dont think the Glazers are responsible for their current woes...sure they are cheap, but there are a lot of teams that build through the draft and dont hit up free agency that much. But seriously not getting anyone other than a high paid punter (well worth it in my opinion) then theres an issue. I mean seriously! DARREN SPROLES...I think he would have made the Bucs offense so explosive they would have several more wins than they do now. But my opinion is they need to axe Greg Olson NOW. How on earth do you pull Josh Freeman for fricking Josh Johnson on a 3rd and 8 and try to run the fucking wildcat? HOW STUPID IS THAT? Just because it worked for a 4th and 1 4 games ago doesnt mean itll work every time! The Glazers dont bother me...but that OC HAS TO GO!!! Rant over.:D

I'm a diehard Bucs fan and have been that way since 97. Honestly I dont think the Glazers are responsible for their current woes...sure they are cheap, but there are a lot of teams that build through the draft and dont hit up free agency that much. But seriously not getting anyone other than a high paid punter (well worth it in my opinion) then theres an issue. I mean seriously! DARREN SPROLES...I think he would have made the Bucs offense so explosive they would have several more wins than they do now. But my opinion is they need to axe Greg Olson NOW. How on earth do you pull Josh Freeman for fricking Josh Johnson on a 3rd and 8 and try to run the fucking wildcat? HOW STUPID IS THAT? Just because it worked for a 4th and 1 4 games ago doesnt mean itll work every time! The Glazers dont bother me...but that OC HAS TO GO!!! Rant over.:D

I have to say that the "on-the-field" performance of the Bucs team has never really affected my loyalty to them. I've been a fan since the expansion in 1976, even abandoning Miami for them (well not completely! :) My problem with the Glazers is their "seeming" disregard for their fans and supporters. I couldn't believe that they allowed the first home game this season to "black out". I think they really missed an opportunity to reach out to fans who were beginning to see what seemed to be a promising season after 2010. ...A lot of Tampa Bay area fans who are looking at some of the highest ticket prices in the league, especially in this economy, are really pissed about the blackouts in light of the fact that they met the Glazers demands (under threat of relocation to another city) and paid for a new stadium for the franchise. 100% public funds.

Tim Tebow sacks linebackers.