npgraphicdesign

Age difference in couples.

I'm quite the Connoisseur of older women. The most important thing I've learned is that no matter how bitchy, no matter how experienced, no matter how independent, no mater how sophisticated, no matter how strong and no matter how evil...they are all still lovely, sensitive women who need to be taken care of.....

....plus an extra pounding on a bad day.:)

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

My hottie is almost four years older than me. Interestingly, I haven't even thought about it in a while.

That's how it is when it works. Age difference really doesn't mean a damned thing. Hookit may disagree... How are you, Tim?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

We all know that the older guy/younger woman scenario sometimes works. But...what about younger guy/older woman? Anyone on here part of that equation? How do you make it work?

And...what is your age difference? Just...curious. :P:)

Going against my better judgment and persuaded with the “age is just a number” argument, I tried it … 12 years difference; it lasted almost 2 years, but it has been a constant god damn struggle. Personally, I’d be VERY reluctant to attempt this again, but that’s not to say it wouldn’t work for another set of people. (He was way to “willy-neely” and carefree for 26 and I was way to “got my shit figured out” and responsible for 38 … and we couldn’t figure out how to close that gap.)

O

Gonna make some sweeping generalisations here...

Basically, there is a reason women tend to be with older men and not the other way around... It's a mutually agreeable arrangement whereby the man is at an emotionally compatible level with the woman. Plus he is financially stable (what she wants) and she is physically attractive (what he wants).

Flip that on its head (ie: woman with a younger man), and you will find fewer people that are both compatible (financially/physically) and on a level playing field emotionally/maturity-wise... It happens but it's the exception and not the rule.

I tend to agree ... well said :).

My hottie is almost four years older than me. Interestingly, I haven't even thought about it in a while.

That's how it is when it works. Age difference really doesn't mean a damned thing. Hookit may disagree... How are you, Tim?

Huh?

I think you have that backwards ;) Read my reply as I don't fit into the scale he posted.

I'm doing great.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Perhaps men are better at being patient with a younger partner and women are better at "growing up".

Since a man's earning potential is generally higher, it's harder to do things "backwards" (ie: with the woman as the lead provider)... That is potentially another thing that makes the older women/younger man scenario more challenging.

But like I said, there are always exceptions. And as times change, so do our options... If there was a greater balance in terms of "gender potential" (not just earning but life expectancy, et cetera), maybe more and more couples would tend to be a similar age.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Sometimes it seems difficult to convince an older woman that you DO want something serious and you are mature enough to handle it

HA!! I just got home and I'm still laughing... Some young guy was chatting me up tonight... When I called his bluff and told him to take me home and fuck me senseless he just turned red and mumbled he couldn't because he still lives with his parents:D:D:D

You see... Older woman + younger guy = doesn't work!!!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Sometimes it seems difficult to convince an older woman that you DO want something serious and you are mature enough to handle it

HA!! I just got home and I'm still laughing... Some young guy was chatting me up tonight... When I called his bluff and told him to take me home and fuck me senseless he just turned red and mumbled he couldn't because he still lives with his parents:D:D:D

I don't understand...do you still live with your parents to?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Hahahahaha. You crack me up :D

My question is, what would you had he stepped up and said "SURE!!"
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Reckon I'd have given him a fair chance to prove his skillz!! ;)

And I couldn't take him home to my place... Trains/buses to my village had long since stopped running and I didn't have a spare helmet.
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

And I couldn't take him home to my place... Trains/buses to my village had long since stopped running and I didn't have a spare helmet.

excuses excuses . . . :P
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

excuses excuses . . . :P

Burn. I hate it when a woman calls a man's bluff and then either says or implies that she wouldn't have had the balls to follow through with it had he called her bluff. :D:D