npgraphicdesign

Age difference in couples.

I have a boy toy - although I guess four years younger than I am isn't really a boy toy. Not an issue here, but then again I'm amazingly hot for my age so...

More important than who is older is the age difference, I think. We are close enough in age that we have similar "cultural memories" (music, movies, historical events). He wasn't ridiculously young when I graduated from high school - can't imagine being with someone who wasn't even born the first time I got laid, y'know?

I was once told that it's easy for old guys to go young, they just have to go wide. Wonder if that works for old chicks too?

I was once told that it's easy for old guys to go young, they just have to go wide.

or be rich. . .
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I was once told that it's easy for old guys to go young, they just have to go wide.

or be rich. . .

Rich is all relative right? That smoking hot corporate lawyer don't the street may not be all that impressed, but you might just wow that large and in charge girl in McDonalds. :P
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

She hot? She got a job? She not crazy?
Who gives a rats ass!
As long as you never ever have to use the phrase "But she is such a nice person" to explain why you are dating a girl you are in the clear.
Extra points will be given she makes more money than you and is prone to buying you expensive toys.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

When I was in my early 30's I once dated a guy that was 8 years younger than me.:) We definitely had a great time!:):) It was nice for a little while...guess it lasted about a year or so. Hmm....so I guess that answers your question about how we made it work!:D:D We remain friends to this day.:)

"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

It's all good, unless you are violating the Standard Creepiness Rule. 1/2 your age + 7 = minimum age of partner. Any less, you are creepy.

i've been creepy then.. iin fact, i'm STILL creepy! :P

nicci, when i was younger, i always dated older chicks; now i usually prefer them younger, but i dont really see a problem both ways - if it works, it works. age is only a number.
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I'm 35...god I'm freaking old.
Youngest was 22....she was hot!
Oldest was 53....she was hot!
I would like to find a girl my age but they all seem to have baby feaver. So Im fucked!

But yeah who gives a shit! As long as she is hot and looks good in a bikini and isn't taking too much of your money who gives a flaming pile of crap!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Gonna make some sweeping generalisations here...

Basically, there is a reason women tend to be with older men and not the other way around... It's a mutually agreeable arrangement whereby the man is at an emotionally compatible level with the woman. Plus he is financially stable (what she wants) and she is physically attractive (what he wants).

Flip that on its head (ie: woman with a younger man), and you will find fewer people that are both compatible (financially/physically) and on a level playing field emotionally/maturity-wise... It happens but it's the exception and not the rule.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss