skymama

Women are better drivers than men

Maybe.. But they need to get out of the way on the left lane dammit!

I've seen just as many guys hogging the left lane out here as women >:(
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I know an exception to the rule.

If you're talking about us.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah, but only 27% better. :P

And it sounds like guys are tougher, more likely to survive a bad crash. :P

And really, I feel bad joking about this. We've all lost friends in crashes, male and female, and I miss them all. [:/]

Our family has been blessed by a marked absence of bad car wrecks. May our luck (and skill?) hold out. :)

The average six-month policy for a man costs $765 while it only costs $698 for women.

Think yourself lucky because if some lawyer in the states gets hold of this:

http://www.cheapcarinsurance.co.uk/2011/01/30/eu-laws-endanger-cheap-car-insurance-for-women/

there's going to be a lot of unhappy people.

Apparently, the european union thinks it's discriminatory to use someone's gender to assess risk.
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation

***i'd rather be the roadhead giver than the driver...

Maybe guys get in more accidents because they're getting roadhead. That should be a new study! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It would be more appropriate to say that women are more conservative drivers and men take more stupid risks.

Male drivers outnumber females 3 to 1 for DUI violations, according to the study.

Driving drunk has nothing to do with your driving skills and everything with you being reckless idiot willing to take a massively stupid risks.

Here is an excellent way to deal with someone who is hell bent on driving drunk.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

i'd rather be the roadhead giver than the driver...

Maybe guys get in more accidents because they're getting roadhead. That should be a new study! :ph34r:

That's one study I'd gladly volunteer for! :o

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Hi Andrea,
B|B|;):ph34r::D;)as Bill Cosby would say as "Noah," to the big "G," "R--I--G--H--T!!!!!!!!!!!" as an Old Fart Male Driver, Diver, Over The Road, Long Haul, Flat Bed, Big Glass Truck Driver (Retired!!) the numbers are interesting but as Sam Clements would say,"There are lies, damn lies and statistics!!" 'Nuf said! OK, Here'z the "Test" Male or Female, 'ya got a flat bed Glass load Gross at 78,900lbs+/-500lbs. pulled by an old beat up International that Mr. Schneider gave you as yer' first truck and ya' just pulled out of the TA Truckstop at Wytheville, VA heading North on I-77 twords Charleston W VA., There'z blowing snow and you can see about 50 to 100yds in front of ya' and although there'z no "ICE" on the road yet it'z "FUN!!" Going up hill is no problem, yer down into 4th gear trudging up hill(funny thing, Box drivers hauling paper towels and tampons grossing out at only 30 to 40k are flying by you like yer' sittin still!!) but hit the crest and keep that rig from jackknifing on ya' going down hill and you have my respect and earned yer' ticket...."Male or Female!!!" Got thaT??!! (waitin rer a reply from "Chili Relano")

PS, 'Jez like my .45 1911-A1, Still got my "Cheater Bar" and they'll have ta' pry it outa' my cold dead fingers before I give it up!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out