cocheese

Things you don't need to do/try since you're a skydiver

I'm not sure why any of the things mentioned is unnecessary to do once you skydive. A lot of the things mentioned look fun to do. After all, skydiving is only one thrilling thing to do. There is a lot of room for other things to do that 99% of the population will never do or even consider doing. :)

Agreed. And this is where I think skydivers lose out. Yes, lose out to whuffos! Many of us spend all of our time and money at the DZ, while other people are out there enjoying a richer diversity of stuff.

I think that my need to try and do many different things is what brought me to skydiving. I think almost every person here did their first jump because you and a few friends talked each other into it.... Why not do the same with other fun stuff?
I am just not content to do one thing all of my life...

No one thing defines me, my life is shaped by the many things that I do... some I like doing, whilst other I need to.

The top priority is always my Mrs, but the order of priority of the others changes.....

We are all the sum of our parts, for me, the more parts the better balanced I feel - for others the ratio will be different.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

You people that took this stupid thread too seriously need to lighten up a bit. Fuck it was inspired by the zip line piggy and the recent bungee mishap.

If you can't find anything funny or profund to say in a bonfire thread, go blank yourself in speakers corner.

Ride a goddamn uppity glue factory candidate. Did that in 2000 or 2001 (not sure) and the fucking horse threw me off. Broke a rib and sprained an ankle badly, and my head missed a wooden fence by 3 feet. >:(

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Golf

Bowling.

Erm... doesn't really go with your avatar? I'm confused. ;)

I figured someone would appreciate the irony.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Golf

Bowling.

Obviously you're not a golfer...

I'm not a golfer, indeed. But still not enlighted - Big Lebowski is a passionate bowler, so how come you say Ryoder doesn't need bowling? (He himself wrote sth about irony :P)
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

Golf

Bowling.

Obviously you're not a golfer...

I'm not a golfer, indeed. But still not enlighted - Big Lebowski is a passionate bowler, so how come you say Ryoder doesn't need bowling? (He himself wrote sth about irony :P)

It's a quote, from the movie...

Look at my pic as well.;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."