Para5-0

Judge Bans skydiving? Legal

I just cant sit here and wrap my arms around this idea. A judge can determine what is good or bad for your own child

Somebody has to make that determination. It seems the skydiver in question is considerign what is best for HIM instead of the child.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I can tell you firsthand that abused children sure wish thier parents hadn't spent so much time with them.

Oh, Good Lord, of course we're not talking about abused children. :S And, I'm not talking about never letting your child out of your sight either. But, if you're a part-time parent and are already missing out on half of your child's life, it doesn't make much sense to me that one would do a selfish activity like skydiving while you have precious time together.

FWIW, my opinion is based off my own experience as a divorced parent who skydives and shared custody of the children.

At the same time, I've been to drop zones where the parents and the kids bond over sky diving. I've seen kids (12 and up) earn a few extra dollars packing and editing video. Then the parents and kids camp out on the DZ cooking hot dogs and hamburgers over a fire pit while spending time together away from the TV and Video Games.

It's already been pointed out that we don't all know all the details, I just don't want people to jump to the conclusion that DZ's are automatically a bad place for all kids.:)

Hey there is always the hanging harness trainer... while you are on a load:)

I just cant sit here and wrap my arms around this idea. A judge can determine what is good or bad for your own child

Somebody has to make that determination. It seems the skydiver in question is considerign what is best for HIM instead of the child.

I'm still wondering who "him" is . No wonder he got divorced.

Para 5-0 is a fulltime skydiver and a USPA ND he's 40 YO and is screaming FIRE. I don't even see any smoke.

Explains a lot about the USPA Demo team concept and the required canopy class for a B liscense. $$$$.
Sucks to pay big $$$ for AFF, uspa membership dues and then have to pay xtra for everything. Packing class $$$.

Check out the dudes profile. and his websight.

I'm not a member of USPA :)
R.

If it's banned during visitation who cares. Why would he want to spend his time jumping when he is supposed to be visiting his kid anyway?

This
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

What if this guy has his the kid say thursday through Sunday and wants to get a babysitter so he can make a few extra bucks. Oh yeah he works as a skydiver sorry. I have brought my kids to the DZ when I was jumping. In fact my daughter helped put harnesses on and off while I jumped. I thought it was quality time. So, a judge can tell me I cant do that? I disagree on this one sorry. If that is the case an ex could make it so a full time skydiver couldnt work when he had custody. That is a bit over the top if you ask me.

How old is your daughter and who what she putting harness on and off of while you were jumping?

Sparky

Hi Mr Sparky

Hope your doing well

The USPA's ND's daughter could be a 21 YO.

I don't know who the daughter was putting the harness on but since there's only one type of a jump that requires only a harness :ph34r:

WAG the judge stopped that shit. That why someones whineing.:ph34r:
One Jump Wonder