oldwomanc6

Assing a Question

Levi Silvertab Baggy. The old ones. The Baggy isn't sagging kind but a nice loose fit and the old Silvertabs had the silver/gray threading which fit the whole design nicely.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Levi Silvertab Baggy. The old ones. The Baggy isn't sagging kind but a nice loose fit and the old Silvertabs had the silver/gray threading which fit the whole design nicely.

THIS X 100million.

I LOOOOVEEE those jeans. Theyre the only style and brand ive worn for as long as i can remeber. Ive got pairs that are prolly 6 years old...

Peoblem is its rumored levis has stopped makig the silvertab line!! At least thats what im told at the kohls i used toget them at :(:(:(
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

THIS X 100million.

I LOOOOVEEE those jeans. Theyre the only style and brand ive worn for as long as i can remeber. Ive got pairs that are prolly 6 years old...

Peoblem is its rumored levis has stopped makig the silvertab line!! At least thats what im told at the kohls i used toget them at :(:(:(

Mine are 12-15 years old. I've had to tossa few that started getting too many holes around the pockets on the butt. I've tried to find new ones but haven't seen any in years now. :(

Up untill about 4 months ago dilliards(i think i said kohls earlier by mistake) was the ONLY place id seen them. But according to the manager who i spoke with they are no longer made. She did say that she would bring up the issue next time the levis rep was there. Nice lady. :)
Since youre another silvertab afficionado What else are you wearig now? Anything fit remotely similar??

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Up untill about 4 months ago dilliards(i think i said kohls earlier by mistake) was the ONLY place id seen them. But according to the manager who i spoke with they are no longer made. She did say that she would bring up the issue next time the levis rep was there. Nice lady. :)
Since youre another silvertab afficionado What else are you wearig now? Anything fit remotely similar??

5.11 tactical pants for the last year, but that's only because I like them for work with all the pockets. If I wear my 5.11 shirt I can fit a 12 pack in amongst all my pockets. :D

At home I still wear my Levi's although I have some other pants that were picked out for me that supposedly look better.

Now my Levi's do have holes starting in the knees as well. But tell me this. Why is it ok to buy new pants with fake/real holes in them but it's bad to wear pants that are wearing well with holes? :S

I love my Levi's. I put them through hell & back & they still look great. My Lucky's felt like wearing a cloud of heavenly glory. But sadly the Lucky's weren't as durable as my Levi's. I beat my jeans to death & the Lucky's only lasted 6 months :S Comfy but $100 is not worth only 6 months of wear.

Have worn Levi 550 for the last 20 years. It's what fits me from waist to ankle best.

I even have a pair that has a giant hole on the front of one leg devoid of blue. Its all white strings. ;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Whatever happens to fit me at the moment at Old Navy, Target, or Wallyworld. Because they're cheap.

Why do I have to buy cheap? Because I'm losing a lot of weight and don't want to sink a hung amount of cheddar into pants that won't fit me in a few months.

Aaaaaannnnnnddd...... don't even get me STARTED about how much each pair of jeans (or workout pants, or sports bra, or blouse) that my wife buys costs! With what's left over for me, it's either go cheap or go naked!

Elvisio "going naked not an option, haven't lost THAT much weight yet" Rodriguez

Whatever is cheap and looks good.

The last five pairs of jeans I bought (2009) were from a thrift shop. They were $2 each, and were all good brands: Gap, Ralph Lauren, Guess. The Gap jeans were perfectly worn in and comfy, the others look like they'd been worn twice.

Before that I bought jeans from PacSun on sale for $10. Bullhead brand, maybe?

Whatever is cheap and looks good.

The last five pairs of jeans I bought (2009) were from a thrift shop. They were $2 each, and were all good brands: Gap, Ralph Lauren, Guess. The Gap jeans were perfectly worn in and comfy, the others look like they'd been worn twice.

Before that I bought jeans from PacSun on sale for $10. Bullhead brand, maybe?

Our local Goodwill has gone upscale. >:(

Name brand jeans $6 -$10 ea:S

"There is no inflation".