npgraphicdesign

I just noticed a horrible pattern in my last six relationships...

The last six relationships I've had were with women whose names started with the letter M. Perhaps I should explore the other 25 letters as well? :P

So which letter is the best?:D

don't forget the other commonality in your last 6 failed relationships is YOU:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The last six relationships I've had were with women whose names started with the letter M. Perhaps I should explore the other 25 letters as well? :P

don't forget the other commonality in your last 6 failed relationships is YOU:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Who said they failed? Maybe they are all still going...:P:)

Names...? :o

THEY HAVE NAMES!?! >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Of course! Names like:

Hey You!
Woman!
Sweetheart
purty girl
what was your name again
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Of course! Names like:

Hey You!
Woman!
Sweetheart
purty girl
what was your name again

This is awesome because it made me recall a time in college when I was, well, "dating" for lack of a better term, three different women at once. One was local, two were long-distance. They would always call me up with a "Hi! It's me..." and on the phone all three of them sounded the same. SO, I had to call them "baby" and "hot stuff" and "darling" until I could get far enough into the conversation to ask "how was work" or "how are classes going" or "what did you do today" to get them to give me a hint about which of the three of them I was actually talking to!

WHen I look back, definitely not the time of my life I was most proud of my behavior. But without a doubt it's a funny facet of that time in my life...

Elvisio "actually WAY more stressful than it was worth" Rodriguez

If you've had bad luck with "M", try "W". That's M upsidedown!;)
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

I'm not sure I've *had* 6 relationships... Unless you count the boys I held hands with in high school!!! :D:D

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Dude, that's not a horrible pattern, that's awesome. All you need to do now is convince your current lady that "M" is your new nickname for her. Then, you don't have to worry about hollering out the wrong name at the wrong time!

Elvisio "Winner!" rodriguez

And I thought you were gonna say they all caught Herpes.

Hey You!
Woman!
Sweetheart
purty girl
what was your name again

Sammich-Maker

Ahhhh, yes... how could I forget? Oh ya! expect a frosty beer to accompany it as it's served too.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.