Arvoitus

Obsessive ideas (cookies)

Do you ever wake up and have some idea stuck in your head that you need to something. And no matter how much you try not to think about it, it just won't go away until you do it. Its like a throbbing headache which just won't go away no matter what you do.

Since waking up this morning I had this obsessive idea in my head that I need to make some cookies. I fought throughout the whole day trying not to to think about it and doing my best to ignore it but the thought was stuck in my head and not going away. So finally I had to cave in and bake some cookies.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

You only need to go the Phase2 to keep me happy. Despite what the stove manufacturers say, there's nothing wrong with uncooked cookie dough.

Except the potential salmonella danger from the raw eggs.
Which is admittedly fairly low.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

You only need to go the Phase2 to keep me happy. Despite what the stove manufacturers say, there's nothing wrong with uncooked cookie dough.

Except the potential salmonella danger from the raw eggs.
Which is admittedly fairly low.

You could always use pasteurized eggs in something which you will be eating raw or undercooked.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9