BirdBoi

Farting in plane....

Hmm, what an interesting thread. I had never thought of this aspect of the sport.

Do they sell full face helmets with air fresheners built in?
The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

When has a fart not been funny.

Not funny every single time

Farts arent a big deal. Simple (sometimes unpleasant) fact of life.
But while they aren't a big deal, they also aren't particularly funny either.

As for the plane ride, I endeavour to restrain myself until the door is open unless there is a lot of discomfort involved. Cant claim 100% success, but I try to avoid
it if at all possible.
__

My mighty steed

It is best done in a Cessna with the door closed and you are pretending to doze off. The first guy it hits will snap wide awake and look accusingly around the plane, trying to determine the guilty person.
However, we never did it when a female jumper was on the load. ( ok, I lied !!! ) ;)

( we would laugh so hard that our sides hurt !! )

The 'D' licensed lady who jumped the most with us said so herself... her husband almost took out an
entire DC-3 load !!!!

A memorable ride to alti:
There was an imptomptu farting contest in the beech 18 on the way to altitude one winter. After several "honerable mentions" a choking,horid,cloud wafted through the cabin.Many wanted to open the door despite the cold. My friend from the Zuni Pueblo smiled and raised his hand and confessed "mutton burrito" Bastard won !
----That ones for you Jim----------
" 90 right, five miles then cut."---Pukin Buzzards

A few weeks ago someone let one rip with the door open and it smelled horrible. If your fart can make a whole otter load wanna clear out even with the door open, that's pretty bad.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

The last time I was out at Orange about 20 of us had gone to Mexican the night before.

Needless to say the next day both morning loads I were on were god damned nauseating. B|

The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

Sir! Are you suggesting that you can single handedly calculate the dispersal vectors of methane gas (CH2) from the anus of an average skydiver thus being able to provide a kinetic coefficient consistent with the highest details of flatulence utilizing Boyles law without paying and mind to the physical properties of the gas itself OR the universal gas constants put in place by the highest authorities of chemistry and physics!!!! YOU SIR! ARE A SCIENTIFIC HERETIC!!! >:(

Live young, die fast, leave a nice looking corpse