ParaHog

Underwear Recommendation

Theres been a bunch of threads about people wondering what the best gear is, down to the most stupid minute detail, like gloves, goggles, gear bags, helmets, audibles, altimeters, and so on. Sheesh, can't anyone make a friggin decision any more without asking others? Man up and make your own choices!

But what no one has ever addressed before, far as I can tell, is one of the most important gear decisions of all: UNDERWEAR!

That's right, underwear. What's more important than your balls and your dick? Nothing! And if you're wearing boxers and one of your balls or your dick slips underneath a leg strap just before opening shock, then you're really gonna regret it. And you don't wanna be squirmin while tracking trying to dig a ball out from where it shouldn't be just before pull time. Know what I mean?

So what do you guys wear to protect your family jewels and keep them out of harm's way? Screw all this talk about sissy stuff like gear bags and altimeter pillows. Let's get down to IMPORTANT business here!

Stand back boys and watch this...
http://www.dirtrider.com/drtested/141_0910_dr_tested_alpinestars_comp_pro_short/index.html
I rock these and let me tell you the ladies love the look when I'm just wearing these while packing my parachute.
The boys are on display but they are held in place all without causing gamy balls! Furthermore the padding around the hips and tail bone make any seat in any aircraft somewhat comfortable!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

And if you're wearing boxers and one of your balls or your dick slips underneath a leg strap just before opening shock, then you're really gonna regret it. And you don't wanna be squirmin while tracking trying to dig a ball out from where it shouldn't be just before pull time. Know what I mean?!

No. It shouldn't matter what type of panties you wear... If your legstraps are cinched properly.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Stand back boys and watch this...
http://www.dirtrider.com/drtested/141_0910_dr_tested_alpinestars_comp_pro_short/index.html
I rock these and let me tell you the ladies love the look when I'm just wearing these while packing my parachute.
The boys are on display but they are held in place all without causing gamy balls! Furthermore the padding around the hips and tail bone make any seat in any aircraft somewhat comfortable!

I bet they get quite a laugh!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You are delusional. The only people who would appreciate you being in those shorts are homosexual men.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You are delusional. The only people who would appreciate you being in those shorts are homosexual men.

Are you saying homosexual men have a lower standard than women? :S

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Hey if i'm gay hot that me i'm fracking hot as hell!

But thanks for starting the Shah bashing....back on topic...yeah they are super comfy and the padds are in all the right places and you don't get monky but or gamey balls.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

But thanks for starting the Shah bashing....

You leave yourself open to it every time you brag about yourself, which is often. Try being a little more humble. Besides, I'm just letting you know that the average woman isn't turned on by that look.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But thanks for starting the Shah bashing....

You leave yourself open to it every time you brag about yourself, which is often. Try being a little more humble. Besides, I'm just letting you know that the average woman isn't turned on by that look.

What ever......(rolls eyes)

But i found these to be comfy but a bit spendy.
Worth the money if you ride and skydive. But just for skydiving? Maybe not.
For a N00B who does a good bit of but slides and PLF's it was nice to have a little bit of padding around the hips.

Hope this helps! :)

A bit much don't you think?
I liked these because I could also wear them when I went for very very very long rides on the bike and at the time I had just busted my tail bone. Which really helped.

Let me put it this way, these odd Italian padded undergarments allow you to do sit ups on hard floors and hot bruise your hips. I was impressed.

For me they worked, just a little padding a nice tight fit with lots of air flow. But you do have to rock boxer briefs under them or it gets a bit x rated.

For a N00B who does a good bit of but slides and PLF's it was nice to have a little bit of padding around the hips.

Well in that case, why not these?

:D:D

Probably better that they go with one of these...
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Boxer briefs or briefs.

But even with snug-fit briefs it might happen that something gets caught - even if ya pull the leg straps really tight. ;)

Ahm, you forgot "Boobies" in the list. Or - in this case - panties? :P

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

...let me tell you the ladies love the look when I'm just wearing these while packing my parachute.

Yeah sure. If ya gonna show them yer plumbers crack, make sure it's really dirt: http://www.erodies.de/herrenstring7erpacksl-pi-14998.html

I bet the ladies queue up.

Well... before the puketory, ahm, lavatory

Huhuhuhuhu.... :P:D:D
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

For the record - Boxer briefs.

Next question.:)

And once again, John is right! B|
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Let me put it this way, these odd Italian padded undergarments allow you to do sit ups on hard floors and not bruise your hips. I was impressed.

6 years active duty, did sit ups almost daily and usually on asphalt or concrete... never once did I get a fucking bruise on my hips. :S
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message