Jumpervint

Happy Birthday LadyDyver

Have a wonderful super duper birthday!!!!;)

Thanks!.........we will have to catch up soon. A little jumping....a little drinkin.......;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Happy Birthday Ladydyver! It won't be long before I get my chat privileges restored on pokerstars so we can talk smack in a game! :ph34r:

I would expect nothing but the very best trash talk from you! Why did the chat nazi's ban you anyway?>:(>:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Happy Birthday Cindy Lou!! B|

I owe you birthday hugs and kisses!

Just bring your man over when you are in town and have him cook me some steak!!! Dave makes the best steak ever....then we can retire to the hot tub:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2

Happy Birthday Ladydyver! It won't be long before I get my chat privileges restored on pokerstars so we can talk smack in a game! :ph34r:

I would expect nothing but the very best trash talk from you! Why did the chat nazi's ban you anyway?>:(>:(

I posted why in another thread, but don't remember which one. I was in a $15 game I think, some cocksucker was going all-in on almost every hand, knocking two out of three players on pure luck when they had much better hands preflop. I got on his case with a few mild insults. But he continued on his rampage without so much as a single word. Well I got Ace 10 and he only called the big blind, and the flop went something like 8 Ace Ace. He had 8 5 diamonds, and one of the Aces was a diamond. Anyway I raised $100. He goes all in. I thought to myself "you fucking douchebag" and called. Who knew he was going to get runner runner diamonds to take me out. I kicked down the door and let fly the worst cuss down. Some other player took offense and reported me. Oh well. I think I've got one more week before my ban is lifted. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Happy Birthday Cindy Lou!! B|

I owe you birthday hugs and kisses!

Just bring your man over when you are in town and have him cook me some steak!!! Dave makes the best steak ever....then we can retire to the hot tub:o:o:o:o

Get it right, the correct phrasing of that is "Dave has the best meat ever"!! :PB|

Sorry I missed this thread the other day. Can I get away with saying Muttley was speaking on both our behalfs? :):$ Oh fuck it, I hope you were very happy on your birthday. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Isn't it nice how we can recycle old posts? Yep! It's Ladydyver's birthday again. And while she's getting a bunch of greetings on Facebook, here's her best wishes here.

Happy Birthday Cindy! An extra special hug awaits you next Sunday!

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis