skymama

Alabama fan teabags passed out LSU fan

He dropped his genitals in someone's face without their consent.

That IS a sexual assault.

:S

He should be and I expect he very well could be convicted of a felony sexual assault charge. Which then requires sexual offender registration FOR LIFE.
Might even lose his kids.
Might have to move based on his geographic location to schools, churches, playgrounds, public places for kids, HOA rules if he lives in an HOA community.
Likely get divorced.

Don't do stoopid illegal shit.
Don't video stoopid illegal shit.
Don't post videos or pics of stoopid illegal shit.

Wedgies do not require you to expose your genitals.
Once his nads were out in plain view, he was clearly breaking the law.

He should be and I expect he very well could be convicted of a felony sexual assault charge. Which then requires sexual offender registration FOR LIFE.
Might have to move based on his geographic location to schools, churches, playgrounds, public places for kids, HOA rules if he lives in an HOA community.
Likely get divorced.

Bingo!

I am no lawyer but it seems to me, this is a case of sexual molestation, drunk in public, public indecency, sexual assault,... This was not funny and not a prank. There are limits... to everything. People need to understand that.

Chuck

Likely get divorced.

Bingo!

I am no lawyer but it seems to me, this is a case of sexual molestation, drunk in public, public indecency, sexual assault,... This was not funny and not a prank. There are limits... to everything. People need to understand that.

Chuck

What some of these people need to know is this. What you think is "funny" can still be a crime. Just like you can be right and dead at the same time when dealing with bicycles and motorcycles.

As foe this jackass being on the list the rest of his life, I'm on the fence. I would like to see maybe different levels to offences on the list and a review process to possible get off the list later. But for sure this guy deserves to be punished and it should haunt him for a few years so he thinks about it the next time.

To add another layer to this. If this guy would do this in a pubic environment, how do you think he would act in a more private setting like a frat house.

You bring up a very good point.
I know of a few cases of young adults on sexual offender registry due to mooning or consensual sex between two young people.

I know of a peson on the list for being caught taking a piss behind a building. The logic was that he could be seen from some road that was a football field away. A misuse of the law IMO but in many places I think the judges hands are tied.

Likely get divorced.

Bingo!

Chuck

What some of these people need to know is this. What you think is "funny" can still be a crime. Just like you can be right and dead at the same time when dealing with bicycles and motorcycles.

As foe this jackass being on the list the rest of his life, I'm on the fence. I would like to see maybe different levels to offences on the list and a review process to possible get off the list later. But for sure this guy deserves to be punished and it should haunt him for a few years so he thinks about it the next time.

To add another layer to this. If this guy would do this in a pubic environment, how do you think he would act in a more private setting like a frat house.

You make a very good point! Another thing, those folks who stood around and did nothing to help the 'passed-out' guy are just as guilty! The little blond chick in the #10 jersy, seemed to be prodding the culprit. I think too, like someone else said here, would the guy have humped the guy's face if he were not on camera? The guy is probably no 'sex offender', like some child raper and probably not be on some 'list' but he's still guilty as sin of other crimes. The victim, I'm sure, did not just laugh it off.

Chuck

I know of a few cases of young adults on sexual offender registry due to mooning or consensual sex between two young people.

I know of a peson on the list for being caught taking a piss behind a building. The logic was that he could be seen from some road that was a football field away. A misuse of the law IMO but in many places I think the judges hands are tied.

Ozzie Osborne is on no list I know of and he peed on the ALAMO!! >:(

Chuck

Chuck

:D:D:D

ozzie's a fucking LEGEND!!!

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Chuck

ozzie's a fucking LEGEND!!!

Like Keith Richards, it's amazing Ozzie is still alive! :D:D:D

Chuck

I got another question. How would everyone feel if this passed out person was a female?

I got another question. How would everyone feel if it was one of the jokers on this forum doing it to shah?

Are we still trying to rip on Shah?! Soooo 2011...same thing, charge the guy with whatever since the joker clearly wanted attention

I got another question. How would everyone feel if this passed out person was a female?

I got another question. How would everyone feel if it was one of the jokers on this forum doing it to shah?

in shah's case.. the judge would rule in his favour; see attached!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

We'd never hear the end of the outrage!

Chuck

Meh sexual assualt is gender neutral. Penn state coach and the priests go after little boys.

Job security for the lawyers they love stupid.

R.
One Jump Wonder

So first time I watched the video, I turned it off right after he shoved his nuts in the guys face, didn't see any point in watching further.

Just rewatched it after reading a news story and realized he continues to hump the poor guy's head...yea, I my position is even stronger to prosecute the douche.

So first time I watched the video, I turned it off right after he shoved his nuts in the guys face, didn't see any point in watching further.

Just rewatched it after reading a news story and realized he continues to hump the poor guy's head...yea, I my position is even stronger to prosecute the douche.

Yeah...nuthin' worse than a 'sack' lunch huh.

Oh wait...:$:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Yeah...nuthin' worse than a 'sack' lunch huh.

Oh wait...:$:P

Hey now, nowhere in these threads have I ever...EVER suggested I like nuts in my face or........damnit