skymama

Alabama fan teabags passed out LSU fan

This to me is all kinds of nasty.

Now, I know that you take your chances by being idiotic enough to pass out in a Krystal restaurant. But, I think you are a really gross person if you stick your fingers in someone's nose and ear and then follow it up with pulling out your ballsack and rubbing it in their face. And THEN to walk around in the restaurant with your ballsack still hanging out? :S

Can you imagine eating your burger on that table after that guy's balls have been there?

Apparently the AL fan is being brought up on sexual abuse charges. Do you think it's justified?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

it would have been sexual abuse if the cock was visible, but apparently the "offender" has a micropenis.

I would be more offended to be touched by all that hair.. Man, if he at least trimmed his pubic region, we could see his genitals. :|

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Man, if he at least trimmed his pubic region, we could see his genitals.

I didn't realize seeing a man's genitals was that important to you. :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Man, if he at least trimmed his pubic region, we could see his genitals.

I didn't realize seeing a man's genitals was that important to you. :ph34r:

Ouch, Skymama.:S:D

I think he's just sayin' if you're gonna hang it out in public, have a little pride in your junk. Don't treat it like, uh, junk. :P

I think he's just sayin' if you're gonna hang it out in public, have a little pride in your junk. Don't treat it like, uh, junk.

I know. I was just teasing him. :);)

[:/]:S...a douche bag frat boy who whips his nuts out in public is asking for attention so give it to him, charge him with sexual abuse

A 32 year old married with kids douchebag. :S That dude is the stupidest motherfucker I have seen in the news in a long, long time. Fucking cunt. >:( I hope that the judge comes down on him HARD, and throw his sorry ass into a parish jail within the general population, where they will initiate him properly. B|

Now, that's not to say every school doesn't have their bad apples. You look back a decade or two and you'll find incidents involving stupid ass fans of just about every football-crazed university behaving badly.

Case in point: LSU fans turned a port a potty over on the ground with a Georgia fan inside at a LSU home game a few years ago. The poor guy almost died and the EMTs took him to the hospital. Nothing was done about it. Presumably because there wasn't any video of it!

Simply put, Brian's actions were despicable and he will never live it down. I feel bad for his family as they have to deal with the fallout and embarrassment for what he did.

Stupid fucker :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Apparently the AL fan is being brought up on sexual abuse charges. Do you think it's justified?

Absofuckinglutely! He should be made an example of for future deterrence. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Agreed. Its a vile and disgusting gesture of contempt and disrespect. I don't know where the hell the trend of "teabagging" comes from but it needs to go away. I've intervened when I saw some jackasses about to do it to someone else, and if it was ever attempted on me, the bagger would become sterile very shortly with extreme and vicious prejudice. The kind of prejudice you need a urologist and a reconstructive surgeon to fix.

What the hell happened to respect and treating each other like human beings?
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Agreed. Its a vile and disgusting gesture of contempt and disrespect. I don't know where the hell the trend of "teabagging" comes from but it needs to go away. I've intervened when I saw some jackasses about to do it to someone else, and if it was ever attempted on me, the bagger would become sterile very shortly with extreme and vicious prejudice. The kind of prejudice you need a urologist and a reconstructive surgeon to fix.

What the hell happened to respect and treating each other like human beings?

Dude, I would have gladly kicked Brian in the nuts 14 times. One for each national championship. :P Problem is, he would probably be unconscious by the 4th one and dead by the 8th!

Okay, okay I'm not THAT crazy.... :D but yeah I would have pulled the fucker off and yelled at him to fuck off.

Yes. I hope this happened in LA.

This fuckhead will now be on the sex offenders list forever.

This is the problem with these sex offender lists. I don't want a list that puts stupid frat pranks in the same category as child abuse.

Hi

I don't think the sex offender lists are retricted to child abusers.

Whats the difference between a frat rat and a pervert? $$$

Do you really expect the frat rat to change when he graduate's. Or his Frat brothers to change their ways?

If anyone thinks so raise your right hand. [:/]

Do you really expect the frat rat to change when he graduate's. Or his Frat brothers to change their ways?

[Raises right hand] Almost without exception everyone I know has become a more respectable, more responsible person than when they were frat boy age. Unless you are making the comment that belonging to a fraternity somehow stunts your emotional and moral development.

[Raises right hand] Almost without exception everyone I know has become a more respectable, more responsible person than when they were frat boy age. Unless you are making the comment that belonging to a fraternity somehow stunts your emotional and moral development.

Andrew thats your left hand.

Are you saying that Frat age boys should get a free walk because of their youthful age ) And based on your vast experence when they grow up 99 % won't repeat their bad behavior.

This isn't SC One yes, one no. case closed time to move on.

R.

........AAACHOOO!...'scuse me...my allergic reaction to bullshit is getting worse the more time I spend on this site

........AAACHOOO!...'scuse me...my allergic reaction to bullshit is getting worse the more time I spend on this site

Hi John

It is what it is.

Just need to dress for success,

Got any Hip high boots:P

R.

Hi John

It is what it is.

Just need to dress for success,

Got any Hip high boots:P

R.

No