SpeedRacer

2011/12 NFL Thread

Who will win, Patriots or Broncos?

Broncos played well in the 1st quarter and totally self destructed in the 2nd quarter giving up 20 unanswered points. Now that the 3rd quarter is on, there is plenty of time for Denver to give up even more points and get New England exactly where they want them. Going into the 4th quarter with a massive deficit so that they can try to win yet another come back victory. :|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

ask Paul Brown. who knows?

I'm soooo tickled that they got the wild card spot. I've been a Bengals fan since i was born, and I really think this year is the start of something big. Young team, in GREAT draft position over the next couple of years (HAHAHA thanks Raiders, i always knew you were idiots)...can't wait to see what happens.

Would love a win, but the fact they had such a great, unexpected season is enough for me.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Well the Tebow dog and pony show is finally over. The crazy thing is that Tebow didn't lose the game, their defense did. Of course all the Tebow "miracles" were enabled by the Bronco's defense giving the offense a chance to win in the fourth quarters of the games after an anemic first three quarters.

Let's wait and see what New England does in their next game(s) before we pass final judgment on the 2011/2012 Denver squad. Heck half way through this season did anyone even think Denver would be playing in the playoffs?

By the way what a crazy finish between the 49ers and the Saints. Four lead changes in the closing minutes. It was nuts ... but entertaining. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over