skymama

Nifty, Nifty, Look Who's 50!

Please help me in wishing Normiss a Happy 50th Birthday!! B|B|B|

He doesn't look nor act 50, which is good because he's no longer even in my same decade.:P

If you haven't met him in person, he's more than just the smart-ass he is on here. He's a kind, loving and caring Boyfriend and Family Man. You should see the way his grandsons worship him! He has a passion for life and all things that he believes in. He's the type of guy at the dz who will pass out popsicles to kids on a hot day, pick up trash, greet new faces and then share his beer with you.

He is a wonderful man in so many ways and I am the luckiest girl in the world because he loves me! :)
Happy Birthday, Mark!!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, Happy Birthday, Mark.

And, stay away from that SkyMonekey focker.
He'll ruin your life.
Hopefully, his butt ain't near you tonight or you might not see 51 >:(

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

What more could a guy want?

Well, he always tells me "hookers and blow", but I think he's teasing me. At least I hope he is! :o:ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What more could a guy want?

Well, he always tells me "hookers and blow", but I think he's teasing me. At least I hope he is! :o:ph34r:

Don't worry... I bet he'll let you participate if you ask nicely.;):P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Please help me in wishing Normiss a Happy 50th Birthday!! B|B|B|

He doesn't look nor act 50, which is good because he's no longer even in my same decade.:P

If you haven't met him in person, he's more than just the smart-ass he is on here. He's a kind, loving and caring Boyfriend and Family Man. You should see the way his grandsons worship him! He has a passion for life and all things that he believes in. He's the type of guy at the dz who will pass out popsicles to kids on a hot day, pick up trash, greet new faces and then share his beer with you.

He is a wonderful man in so many ways and I am the luckiest girl in the world because he loves me! :)
Happy Birthday, Mark!!

WOW hes 50!?! i mean i knew he was OLD but DAYUUUMN. teehee:D:D:D

seriously though, congrats!! look forward to seein yall at fitz again!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.