The_Don

Could you draw a good picture with salt?

Salt is endlessly malleable.

In school, I never got/felt/understood the black paper with chalk/pastelle. The working in negative baffled me. Maybe, if one of my instructors would have given us an exercise with this it would have made sense.

I guess i know what I'm doing next. Just to see! :)

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I can write my name in the snow when I pee, that's about it.........:S........Don't the Buhhdist Monks do the same thing, on a massive scale, with colored sand, and when it's finished they just wipe it away like it was nothing ? [:/]

Sand mandala

I'd love to be the one who destroys the created image. There is something very gratifying in destroying something that first took you time and effort to create.

When I was a kid I used to build these intricate models from legos, And once I had them finished I took them upstairs and smashed them down the stairs. I still have this very vivid memory of one time when I built a truck from legos then hurled it downstairs. The thing practically exploded once it hit the floor.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.