The_Don

Jay Leno in a wingsuit ?

cool..

a couple of things....B|.. well 3 actually;)

first. will the commercials run for waaay OVER 60 seconds??? ( the M Broderick one seems like it too is pretty long....) and ..
second... sure looks like "ONgullo Enzo" did a crummy job on the most recent "Aeer Cotta" for jerry...

" Oooohhh I loooovva that Edowarda Scissors'Ands... thatta Johnny Deppa,,, 'E maykka me cry ".....

and third.. what the hell sorta "rings" are on the harness that Jay appears to be wearing???:|:S:o:P

jmy:)

cool..

and third.. what the hell sorta "rings" are on the harness that Jay appears to be wearing???:|:S:o:P

jmy:)

he's not wearing a parachute, his wearing a "JETPACK POWERED SQUIRL SUIT", those rings are specific to that model suit;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ahhhh.. OK
thanks...i'm gonna check out his "landing", more critically;) next time...

i only watched it once...:|

The best part of watching the Super Bowl for me, has always been seeing the commercials and there have been some Great ones.. !!!

Nows i guess in todays world of "Instant this and Instant that", [:/]
where delayed gratification and all it's values are woefully ignored, :S it's no surprise that the ads will come out early.. I'm not gonna watch anymore of them...:P until the Game

enjoy SuperBowl sunday!!!

i'll take an E350 V 16 that sucks down fuel at a rate of 6.66miles per gallon on the hottest terra firma day of the year... cataylatic converter removed of course for efficency of course course! ;P see yall soon fookers. Since fb is trashed, JimmyT you gonna make it down to St. Pattys? Don, i'll see YOU Tuesday evening bro! ;)