BillyVance

Looky what I found in my attic

I was cleaning some boxes out of my attic and found this old computer game from 1999. It will only run on 32-bit computers though. As I remember, the game wasn't all that impressive to play, but I can't remember where I got it from.

Has anybody else have\had this game before?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was cleaning some boxes out of my attic and found this old computer game from 1999. It will only run on 32-bit computers though. As I remember, the game wasn't all that impressive to play, but I can't remember where I got it from.

It's not a good game 'cause it was made by Gonzo, he's only good for blowing shit up;):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Had it. Played it...once.

It was pretty lame.
My photos

My Videos

Thanks for the tip. But there are several of them listed on a popular auction site for only a few dollars each. If I didn't have this one I'd probably bid on one just to add to my collection of useless junk. I do have a box of Atari and Coleco carts somewhere that I need to find and check out. :)

My first skydive game was in pilotwings for snes, I have it on my wii now.

I used to love that game. Where did you get it for Wii? How is it compared to the original?

I downloaded it from the wiistore for like 5 bucks I think. It's the original version, except now we get to play it on huge tvs :D
The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

Yeah, how do you get pilot wings on Wii? I liked the pilot wings skydiving segment, except you fell quite slowly and didn't have the ability to sideslide (had to turn and go forward and back to go sideways). I tracked through the gorge on the pilotwings island once B|

I have one of those! I have this one, too. Haven't played either.

That one brings back alot of memories! Back in the 80's every summer I would play alot of Atarti games on a black and white tv in the back bedroom on my grandparents' farm.

Had that very game, one of my favorites! I figured out that the lower you open the more points you received (as long as you landed on the target, the wind would vary between levels).

I had gotten so good that a cousin was accusing me of cheating so once when I was far ahead of him Granny made us swap our joysticks midgame. True enough, I was able to not only beat my former score but to surpass it by a large margin. The cousin got visibly upset, throwing a small tantrum, while I laughed in his face.

Thinking about it, I think I had more fun playing the Atarti game than the one that comes with Wii (the resort... the skydiving segment sucks).

Back in the 80's every summer I would play alot of Atarti games on a black and white tv in the back bedroom on my grandparents' farm.

I still have my original Atari 400 sitting in my closet. Tape drive and all. I started programming in BASIC on it in 1980. I've made a very good career out of software development, which has afforded me expensive luxuries, such as children.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

It's not a good game 'cause it was made by Gonzo, he's only good for blowing shit up;):ph34r:

Watch it, rat, or I'll call Orkin.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.