Nataly

Bad topics for a first date...

I believe I speak with a certain amount of authority when I say we are terrible at first dates (myself included)...

Bad topics of conversation throughout the years have included (but are not limited to):

- My mother is dying of cancer, I left my pregnant ex a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I'm not really in the mood to be dating right now...

- You remind me of my ex... Proceed to talk about how wonderful said ex was and burst into uncontrollable sobbing. (That one was me.)

- My mother is a bitch. She ruined my life by taking me out of school at nine and forcing me to play the violin for 4 hours every day. (Not the same as the first guy.)

- By golly I am muscular. Just look at my muscles. And my manicured hands. And my fancy Peugeot. And my muscles. Just look at those muscles. What was your name again? (Yes, this was a guy. I think.)

- I'm kinda shy... (Probably the only 3 words he spoke all night.)

- So I've been on match.com for about 5 years now and all the women on there are TOTAL bitches. (Hmmm...)

One wonders how anyone (myself included) gets a second date...! :S
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

- I have 4 kids, with different fathers.

- Know anything about warts?

- My rent's late, can I borrow 500.00?

- My ex shot the guy I was dating a month ago and the cops can't find him.

- ...so then I told him I don't do anal without an engagement ring, that's why I'm dating again.

- have any drugs with you?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Don't think I've been on an actual date in years.
Most of my relationships are the result of drunkenly making out with the person next to me.
How the fuck do "normal" people end up on dates?
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

How the fuck do "normal" people end up on dates?

How the fuck should I know?? I'm one of the "freaks" out there on dates!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I believe I speak with a certain amount of authority when I say we are terrible at first dates (myself included)...

Bad topics of conversation throughout the years have included (but are not limited to):

- My mother is dying of cancer, I left my pregnant ex a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I'm not really in the mood to be dating right now...

- You remind me of my ex... Proceed to talk about how wonderful said ex was and burst into uncontrollable sobbing. (That one was me.)

- My mother is a bitch. She ruined my life by taking me out of school at nine and forcing me to play the violin for 4 hours every day. (Not the same as the first guy.)

- By golly I am muscular. Just look at my muscles. And my manicured hands. And my fancy Peugeot. And my muscles. Just look at those muscles. What was your name again? (Yes, this was a guy. I think.)

- I'm kinda shy... (Probably the only 3 words he spoke all night.)

- So I've been on match.com for about 5 years now and all the women on there are TOTAL bitches. (Hmmm...)

One wonders how anyone (myself included) gets a second date...! :S

Poor conversation starter............
Man: Have you ever had AIDS?
woman: OMG..no.!
Man: Oh Good. I'd hate to get that again."

- My rent's late, can I borrow 500.00?

Well it wasn't on the first date but: "If you want to have a relationship with me, I expect we do everything together... (That should have been enough to have me running for the hills, btw) ...like paying off my 50.000 guilder ( 30,000 dollar) dept."

I'm still not back from buying cigarettes.B|

What's with this "bad form, good form, talk about this and that"?
If the 'video' is appealing (or kinda), you sniff each other and you try for 'hard' and 'tight'.

If you get videoXsniffXaudio - you get 9 babies.
I guess we all got here that way.

Boy am I stupid or worse?
What goes around, comes later.

It was way more efficient to delete it than to wait for it to be deleted :P.

In short, I have only tried to point on endless discussion on worthless details, while few elements are actually deciding ones: what you see, what you smell and what you hear.. in that order. That's just a point of view.

Is it any better? :)

Most of my relationships are the result of drunkenly making out with the person next to me.

Note to self: Do not sit next to 'Vader!!!:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Note to self: Do not sit next to 'Vader!!!:S

Awe come on, it'll be fun.

Ill sit next to you, I'm not afraid of being robbed:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Actually, all of those are awesome topics for the first date. Because then you know, right away, without wasting any more of your time that this person is not someone you want to date any more.:D:D

I've been off the dating scene for quite a while now, but I guess I did an okay job of pre-screening, because I can't recall any truly horrific first dates. Most were just with reasonably nice people who weren't a good fit after all and we could shake hands or hug at the end of the date and say "Nice to meet you" and mean it, but not want anything else.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke