k-dubjumps

Dirty Pirate Hookers are here! Come join us!

Girls: I would seriously warn you on the use of corsets with metal hasps closure on the front. It's a death trap waiting to happen if you get in a mal and you have a line get hooked into one of the hooks. I know those types of corsets pretty well, and Although they are perfect for other applications ;), I wouldnt have Karen jump in one exposed.

Plus, with what a proper corset like this costs, I'd get a cheap one instead!

Aw Rem, i didn't know you cared. :)
The ones I was describing is close to my body w/ little steel closures next to skin/fabric, not exposed metal closures, like what you are describing. There is no way that the lines would get caught.

My other corsets don't even have the opening in the front. Plus, earlier this week, I was shopping for a silver corset with only 1 opening, so I would have the least amounts of possibility for any kind of mal. I was even shopping for a zippered front, lace-up back, but i was having a hard time finding a good one. I cannot spend very much, so if anyone has any links, please send them!

As for my earlier posts...I was in the midst of asking about the corset's possibility of opening in the sky because I could see THAT setting off a chain of bad events mid-flight. That could be potentially dangerous, and I don't mean just because I would be topless! Anyway, thanks, but I did think things through and still am. i could always scratch this jump, if things are not safe, no worries. ;)

Hey sweet thing...we will be doing dirty pirate hooker jumps in sebastian both at halloween and at the new year....let me know if you want to come play....no....not the hogflop....i know i am lame;);)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

honestly i have not seen this as an issue as my corsets hook in the back, protected by fabric and protected by my rig....but as they say...shit does happen.....believe me, if i thought it was endangering anyone there will not be a jump....doc and i are hyper vigilant about that kind of stuff hence no birdman rodeo for me at LP......not that i wasn't up for it, but i was having issues with hardpulls and my rig = no birdman rodeo/no bigways until issue is resolved.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Hey ladies,

If you are going to be doing a DPH jump at Chicks Rock, please let me know when. I'll be running around taking pictures for the website and would love to get some of you. :)

hahahah lisa, i am there so therefore dph jumps will occur with me and kdub....all that is required is a corset, a jump with one of us two and then a shot from our cleavage for those who are brave enough to embrace it:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

The corset I wore on two jumps now is a "real corset" - steel fasteners in the front, heavy "boning" (I believe it's called that) re-inforcement, laced up in the back - no issues jumping with it. (Well, the corset stayed on ... the "girls" fell out :o).

I couldn't arch all that much, nor did I want to ... you fall a lot faster with no clothes on :ph34r: ...

O

:D:D:D

Yeah, I have similar corsets. Ok, thanks for the reply, Olympia! You'd better make it to Chicks Rock, girl...:)

Girls: I would seriously warn you on the use of corsets with metal hasps closure on the front. It's a death trap waiting to happen if you get in a mal and you have a line get hooked into one of the hooks. I know those types of corsets pretty well, and Although they are perfect for other applications ;), I wouldnt have Karen jump in one exposed.

Plus, with what a proper corset like this costs, I'd get a cheap one instead!

Remi...maybe you should come and inspect us up close and personal....i am just saying since you are looking out for our safety and all ;);); love that you think of these things...so do we, if it isn't approved then they will not be allowed to jump; we are all about safety, but if you want to be our official inspector you may have to fight for the position with doc:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

Allow me to just say here that you've got the best damn avatar here on dz.com. :)
And thanks for all the pics on the dz.com bbm group. You rock! B|

The group gets better pics cause yall are my peoples!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Hey beautiful lady! I may be down in Sebastian again for new years.....so that would be great. Now I just have to find a red corset.

It doesn't hafta be red.

I think orange and blue would be appropriate for you.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Remi...maybe you should come and inspect us up close and personal....i am just saying since you are looking out for our safety and all ;);); love that you think of these things...so do we, if it isn't approved then they will not be allowed to jump; we are all about safety, but if you want to be our official inspector you may have to fight for the position with doc:P:P:P:P

You are so sweet, Cindy. I love that people are thinking of our safety, too. Although we weren't planning/trying to be unsafe with our choices, I can see how it could have looked that way. In any case, I'm sure that there will be quite a few gear checks from various sources before loading.

I didn't think that Remi was going to be at Chicks Rock, but maybe I'm wrong. Still, that is pretty funny about naming Rem (in addition to Doc) as the official DPH inspector. As if he needed any more reasons for this type of behavior. This is the ultimate "Perv Pass"! :D

:)

""I didn't think that Remi was going to be at Chicks Rock, but maybe I'm wrong. Still, that is pretty funny about naming Rem (in addition to Doc) as the official DPH inspector. As if he needed any more reasons for this type of behavior. This is the ultimate "Perv Pass"! :D ""

Hey - are you calling our "Professional" behavior perverted????B|:o

:)

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Allow me to just say here that you've got the best damn avatar here on dz.com. :)
And thanks for all the pics on the dz.com bbm group. You rock! B|

The group gets better pics cause yall are my peoples!

No fair... some of us aren't in a place where we recieve cell service.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I haven't read through all the posts, but I do have to mention that with the thread title the way it is, the post-to-picture ratio SUCKS !

The ratio sucks, but the picture quality is superb.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I love your tag line :)
O

Me too!!!!!!!!! I am also a size 8...and he can straight up bite me. Actually- he can't.

RIGHT Biting you is MY job...lol B|
Take chances, just do it with all the information to make good decisions!!

Muff Brother# 2706 Dudeist Skydiver# 121.5