k-dubjumps

Dirty Pirate Hookers are here! Come join us!

Alright....as DPH #1 I have FINALLY made my jump!!! Thanks to Lou Who and Mini Amy for jumping with me. Rumor has it.....it was 22 degrees at altitude. After about 20 seconds I was ready to be done. :)

LOL Who is the floaty butt in the sit:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

New DPH's this past weekend at Skydive The Point - I don't know our numbers yet :-)

Hahaha!!! I love that you guys actually got two guys in corsets!!!!

After they saw the Jello shot portion, a few more seemed interested. Women too. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What? No thanks to Solid? No thanks to Docbutt and me for the encouragement? Sheesh...

Nice pic!

Vint

Dear DocButt and Vint....thank you so much for believing in my ability to be a Dirty Pirate Hooker. I would have never been able to do it without you two.

Mwah! Skootzie!

Ummm... Is bolas wearing PANTYHOSE???

I joked in another post saying they were fishnets and he corrected me and said they were tights....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I joked in another post saying they were fishnets and he corrected me and said they were tights....:D

Of all the weird thing bolas wears, I think that takes the cake... :S:P

I think the fishnets and booty shorts from Lost Prairie take the cake. - - Although he will say that they weren't booty shorts......but I swear they were.

I think the fishnets and booty shorts from Lost Prairie take the cake. - - Although he will say that they weren't booty shorts......but I swear they were.

I will take your word on that one lol.

Here's the DPH photos from The Point this past weekend http://gallery.me.com/k_dub/100129

These are the photos from the weekend in general, and since Bolas wore his corset, tights and non bootie shorts most of Saturday, there are more photos of him here. :ph34r::ph34r:
http://gallery.me.com/k_dub#100122

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Tights, not fishnets. ;) Pretty much wore the same thing I did at LP with the addition of gloves and a toucan over the bootie shorts. ;)

Left to right; Erika, K-Dubjumps, Blacklabjumper (aka Boston Tom), Bolas, Olympia. I don't think Erika is on DZ.com She just decided to join us because we had extra corsets.

Erika was recruited. :)

Is she on FB? We should tag her. :)

it was F****** cold...i told you so through my full face. Next boogie we are hitting is Chicks Rock ---- it is so appropriate.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Will there be a balloon or heli at chicks rock? I'm thinking that could be spectacular in corsets ;)

There is supposed to be a helicopter on Sunday, but I don't think it's confirmed. :)
So, has anyone's corset ever fallen apart in freefall, or do they stay in place pretty well? I have corsets with steel fasteners in the front (semi-difficult to fasten), which also lace-up in the back in true corset fashion. I was thinking of getting something more sturdy with less openings. I'm worried that the fasteners will unlatch if I arch, then dearch quickly...:D