bozo

Poor John Dobleman

Just got an email that hes stranded in Spain and needs 1200 Euros wired to get home. Poor guy , I emailed back and told em I sent 1500 instead.

I know its a scam , dont these guys ever quit ?

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

What? You got that email too? But he told me (and I quote) "you are the only one that can help me."

I'm going to march right down to Western Union and take that money back. >:(>:(:D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What? You got that email too? But he told me (and I quote) "you are the only one that can help me."

I'm going to march right down to Western Union and take that money back. >:(>:(:D

I actually got a return email asking how soon I would send the 1500 euros and which WU office I was using. Thes guys really are dumb. I hope they let MadJohn go soon. :o)

bozo

What??? I thought *I* was the only one that could help him!

When I see him in Nicaragua, I will BEAT that 1200 Euros out of him! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

:P
'Shell

I actually got a return email asking how soon I would send the 1500 euros and which WU office I was using.

Give them an actual WU location, and a fake confirmation number. That way they'll have to suffer the inconvenience of actually going to try and pick it up, and the embarassment of finding out it's not real. Scam the scammer.

I actually got a return email asking how soon I would send the 1500 euros and which WU office I was using. Thes guys really are dumb. I hope they let MadJohn go soon. :o)

So, you AREN'T going to send him $1500 Euros?
Can I have it? :D

Think carefully, I still have your retirement jump photo.
I havent posted my edit at your request. :ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

So, you AREN'T going to send him $1500 Euros?
Can I have it? :D

Think carefully, I still have your retirement jump photo.
I havent posted my edit at your request. :ph34r:[/

Yes JT its all yours. Run down to WU and pick it up. Say Bozo sent ya hahaha

bozo

It's because there are actually people out there stupid enough to fall for it. My supervisor's email got hacked and one of these messages was sent out to her address book. Three, yes THREE people out of about 100 in her contact list actually sent money, two of them more than $500.
Killing threads since 2004.

It's because there are actually people out there stupid enough to fall for it. My supervisor's email got hacked and one of these messages was sent out to her address book. Three, yes THREE people out of about 100 in her contact list actually sent money, two of them more than $500.

Fuck me.. I'm going to send myself a virus!
Remster