Slappie

The (unofficial) Official "Goodbye" thread

Hey! I'm going to the store... I'll be right back. If someone wants me to pick them up something, lemmy know!! It looks like I'm going to miss the LisaH 10,000. Someone please PM me the post/thread so I don't have to run around guessing... :P Bye.

Take Care.

I don't have a license for this.

seriously, why am i doing this to myself!? have hardly ever been confronted with more double-faced arse holes in, yea, like forever!

PM's are disabled, fuck you very much! :|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I started posting here 8 weeks ago while stranded on the couch with two injured ankles (one of them in a cast) – I needed something to do to keep me from losing my mind … it kept me from killing my mom too, while she was here on a VERY long visit :P.

It was fun hanging out with you all, but I now must return to the “real world”. I need to concentrate at work and start delivering results for my new boss. I need to get back to the gym and re-claim my healthy, fit body. I need to get back to my social life that involves in person face-to-face interactions with people. Last but not least, I need to get away from drama – I don’t need it! I don’t want it!

To execute above said plan, I’ll be making an effort to spend a LOT less time online … I’ll be checking in once in a while, see how you guys are doing … and how badly you’re misbehaving. Don't disappoint me :P:P ...

Have a great rest of the summer y’all!!!
O

Damn did this turn into the DRAMA thread? >:(

It's everywhere. :S

Wherever there are secrets, it'll be there.
Whenever people try to hide things, it'll be there.
Whenever people don't want to own up to their actions, it'll be there.
Whenever people think they have to act a certain way for people to like them, it'll be there.
Whenever people do or say things just for attention, it will be there.
Wherever people can't or won't explain (not justify) their actions/inactions, it'll be there.

While the cure for drama is simple, experienced based logic and "This is who I am and what I do, I'm happy with it, and if you don't like it fuck off" some can't seem to handle that.

The most ironic part of it all is that if the people just did or said whatever, most wouldn't care one way or another. It's the sneaking around and secret BS that creates it all.

But OTOH, for those on the outside it can be fun to watch. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ok off for awhile. Keep things going guys and gals. I'll be checking in once in awhile to see how things are getting along. I miss my friends on here, but they all know how to get ahold of me.

Out.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

after a warning today and a banning from GSD, an upcoming vacation i dont want to waste on here, i've decided to take a break for the 14 days of the banning..

anyway, i'll check in to read my PM's, so if you got something to say, this is your tool!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I’m pretty much done here …

See you guys at a drop zone near you (or me). If you’re an adult, you’re fun, and don’t have your head up your arse, walk up and say “hi” – I’d love to get a few jumps together.
O

Wow.

What drama insued?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I’m pretty much done here …

See you guys at a drop zone near you (or me). If you’re an adult, you’re fun, and don’t have your head up your arse, walk up and say “hi” – I’d love to get a few jumps together.
O

Wow.

What drama insued?

Ooh! Had I but seen thiws post a month ago!

Anyhow, popped into this thread to sya thanks, so long, it's time to say goodbye, I'm almost sober enough to go to sleep now, so I'll see you peeps tomorrow!
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

I won't be around for awhile - I have to go start filming "Cutaway 2"

I hope you all go see it when it comes out. I don't want to give anything away, but Stephen Baldwin will be investigating a DZO named "Blue Circle" for funding his activities by tax evasion. His plucky side-kick "Super" joins him for some fierce, no-lift 4-way competition. Fluff ensues. I will keep you updated on the progress, I hope to release it by summerfest '10, '11, '12, or maybe '13.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality