Spills

Getting to Eloy

So I'm making my first trip to Eloy on the 19th and trying to figure the best way to get there. By best I mean cheapest. The shuttle is $60 each way and although you can get a rental car for $190 that isn't including the $120 in fees and taxes. Renting a Uhaul is cheaper including the mileage.

I read in an earlier post from 2006 I think that there was a super 8 shuttle but not sure if that is still around.

Is there anyone else headed out at that time? Im guessing the shuttle is cheaper with more people, if not a limo would probably be.

Any other options? I'd like to save my much money for jumping and beer..

It was cheaper to rent a car for the week. It would have cost me $60 each way for the shuttle and it only cost me $75 for my share or the rental for the week. If I was going by myself or ariving at the same time as my friends it might have been better to take the shuttle but we are all coming and going at differnt times.

It was cheaper to rent a car for the week. It would have cost me $60 each way for the shuttle and it only cost me $75 for my share or the rental for the week. If I was going by myself or ariving at the same time as my friends it might have been better to take the shuttle but we are all coming and going at differnt times.

Only there less than a week then?