TravelJunkie

Seeking adventure/adrenaline junkies for new TV show

I'm a casting associate for a new TV show for a major cable network, similar to "The Amazing Race," from the producers of Dirty Jobs. We would love to find a pair of travel/adventure junkies for the show, and I wanted to reach out and see if this is something one of your members might be interested in.

Please find below some information about our show, the kind of people we are looking for, and how anyone who is interested can apply. I was hoping that you might be able to suggest some people, or that you would be willing to pass on this information to as many people in your community as you can.

PRODUCERS OF DIRTY JOBS SEEKING INNOVATIVE JACKS-OF-ALL-TRADES FOR THEIR OWN TV SHOW

Are you innovative, adaptable and competitive? Are you the type of person who can do any odd job and succeed at it? If you answered yes, then the producers of Dirty Jobs want you to be part of their new TV show for a major cable network.

This new show will feature a cast of outgoing, hard-working Americans challenged to hunt, catch, collect, build, buy, barter and sell in each exciting episode. We're looking for men and women who are inventive, adventurous and confident that they can do any job we throw at them BETTER than anyone else. Whether we put you in the city or on a farm, you have the skills and smarts to do anything.

This is a paid position for teams of TWO.

Maybe it's you and your business partner or you and a fellow collector, inventor, investigator, hunter, entrepreneur or freelance ANYTHING!

If you think that the two of you would be fun to watch on TV, then you could be traveling across America, tackling a string of exciting jobs in every episode of your own show.

To apply, email [email protected] with your name, the name of your partner, recent photos of you both, your phone numbers and a brief explanation of why you need to be featured on this show.

I'm out because of the jack-of-all-trades thing. I broke my face falling off a 4' ladder, I'd probably die if I was on that show! :o:ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Have your people call my people and we can talk about how great I can be on said show!
Not only am I a stunning piece of man candy, but as a mechanical engineer/inventor/FIRST Robotics coach/JustAnAwsomeGuy.....I should be contacted to be on this show!
Oh and I bring beer to all interviews!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

If it were just about the adventure, it'd be a blast. But you know it's really about the drama.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If it were just about the adventure, it'd be a blast. But you know it's really about the drama.

And who bring the drama!
Yes you got it!
He's amazing!
He's hot and sexy!
He jumps a 7 cell from back when 7 cells were cool!
Yes it's.......the guy who only dates skinny girls (under size 8).....
Drum rolllllll

:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

'Have your people call my people and we can talk about how great I can be on said show! ' LOL:D:D:D

You look like Omid Djalili !

(Think you'd be great on this show and you already have a fan club!)

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Omid Djalili
Yeah he is great!
I always wanted to see him live!
I love his stand up about how Persians declare their love and how his English wife reacts to it!

Reminds me and my POS X wife from Finland (not hating her or anything)

Ratings would go to shit faster than Two and a Half Men after a meth induced interview.
:D:D:D

WINNING!

Come on, I think if you ask me the key to a good character is the ability to offend everyone!
I'm a non practicing Muslim, who has a thing for drink, pork, gambling, skinny hot girls, and though lives in the US thinks those fuckers in Belgium make a better brew!

Give me 5 min and I'll not only offend 90% of the demographic but they will be laughing about it!
One Gandhi eating a hot dog joke banging Mother Teresa....and you will have the entire Indian population laughing and hating you all at once!

And don't get me started about China!

What she said.
The only thing I wonder about is your ability to overcome obstacles :)

Like your partner :)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

What she said.
The only thing I wonder about is your ability to overcome obstacles :)

Yes both big and small...though the big obstacles have to pay ;)

Sigh...you're turning another thread into one about you. :|

Look I'm trying to get on this show......It's about time I gained national recognition and had a tour bus and groupies!

And with this I shall stoop! For there is nothing worse than over publisization of one's true epic grandure.

Again OP have your people call my people and let me know how many weeks of vacation time I'll need.....cau!