BillyVance

Birthday Gift ideas for our favorite Mod....

Although her birthday isn't for another 3 1/2 months, it's never too early to start thinking about a gift for her... :)

I submit my idea... :ph34r:

Hey.... all in good fun! We all love you Skymama! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What, is she an Annie Greensprings fan or something? :D

Vskydiver and I are beer people, but like a glass of wine. Some of our friends are full-on vino-snobs and we NEVER take wine to their house because we know it'll never be the right kind. :D:D I like to say that I have a very easy palate when it comes to wine. It's hard to find one that I won't like.

Now, as a beer brewer, I know my beers and can talk IBU's and gravities, yada yada, all night long. When out for dinner, I take the beer list and order for my date, 'cause I know what she likes. B|B|

So now you're suggesting that I'm a Dummy. Nice.

I'm an accomplished wino. If you pour me red or white, I will drink it. What's more to know? :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A signed copy of Bill Overmyer's romance/skydiving novel. "Bronze Miner".

He is an author who had a plane, C-206 and a skydiving operation in Colorado in the uh....late 80's or early 90's? Good book. Bill has been a SOF type guy last 10 yrs and has driven Jet A fuel tankers over IED roads for KBR in Saudi, Iraq, Afghan, and been a fueler for mlilitary aircraft - an interesting guy. He has also written and published an investment book called "Dead Cat Bounce". Anyway for $22 it is a nice gift. Written about skydiving and living in the Colorado montains and written for skydivers.

Not sure about hawking products on this site, so, just go to Amazon and look it up. I can get it signed or Billy will just sign them if you can get them to acolo Springs

I'm an accomplished wino. If you pour me red or white, I will drink it. What's more to know? :P

I actually have that book somewhere. It came in a gift pack with four wine glasses that I won as part of a JFTC raffle a couple years ago. Donation to a good cause and more glasses? Yes please. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I hear from a very reliable source that she wants some of those:

I'd look like an awkward Pirate's Wench in those shoes.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon