airdvr

It's no wonder our kids have issues

I'm sorry -- that's terrible. It's one thing to tease your kids, it's another to do it for the video [:/]

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Disclaimer: I'm an opinionated asshole!

Ok, I think most of those kids were products of poor parenting but those last two were just awesome.

They didn't throw a fit, or whine. They, thought out the emotion and actually lectured mom on why they felt it was wrong.
The older brother even corrects his younger brother when he messed up his math. I.E. he wasnt so clouded by sugar and candy to let his anger get in the way to his realtionship with his brother.

HUUHHHH, YOU SNEAKY MOM!!!

OK, I'm going back to drinking.
My photos

My Videos

I was torn between horrified, laughing, and wanting to "smack some sense" figuratively into these kids. :o

I was equally torn between doing the above to the parents.

:S:$

:D:D

Kids, nowadays, are more entitled than any time in recent memory. I was going to say "in history", but probably not.

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Parents lying to their kids about eating their halloween candy and video taping it for their own personal enjoyment is no different than lying to their kids about Santa Claus and video taping Christmas day with the kids sense of false happiness that Santa really did come. The lie is told over a series of year for the parents personal gain whether it be to make their kids behave year round because Santa won't come if they're bad, or to sway their kids into religious beliefs with presents.

Kids nowadays don't have issues because they've been lied to or joked with by their parents. It's actually a good life lesson to learn I think, that anyone can lie to you.

The crying kids in the video seem to be the product of being spoiled and overprotected, a false sense that nothing bad can happen to them, their only way they know to react is to cry in a situation they don't approve of. Bad parenting. The kids later in the video that explain what's wrong and dont cry seem to have a grasp on how to deal with a situation they don't approve of. Good parenting.

You have grown adults in this world that are cry babies and you have adults that know how to deal with life. Comes down to parenting.

neither my ex or i have ever told our son there is a santa, i have specifically used the phrase, "some people believe there is one", the same phrase i use for religion and anything else that requires faith. don't know if that's gonna fly later on, but i did tell him one lie and got smacked in the face with karma (literally) and used that as a good example for him when i admitted to it. he knows that i have never lied to him and hopefully he will use that as a basis for trust when he's a teen...
http://kitswv.com

[:/]

terrible...

that grown adults would respond to such a stupid request by J Kimmel....
just in order to GET On TV. :S>:( or the internet

an innocent kid will tend to trust a parent.. which is AS it should Be....Trust is crucial. and to take advantage of a kids trust in Mom & Dad is a freakin' shame... especially considering the perpetrators...more like ' traitors' i think

when a parent BETRAYS that trust... HAHAHA>>>> to make a "cute' video...:(>:(, it says more about the adult than it does about the children....

terrible...
signed, a former child and present parent...

And yet when those kids bully other kids in school, the parents are going to blame the media for their kids learning that type of behavior. Children learn what they live.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And yet when those kids bully other kids in school, the parents are going to blame the media for their kids learning that type of behavior. Children learn what they live.

Well...MY parents didn't do dugs, have sex with sheep, drive too fast, hang around a bunch of drunken SKYDIVERS! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well...MY parents didn't do dugs, have sex with sheep, drive too fast, hang around a bunch of drunken SKYDIVERS! :$

You admitting to that??

You admitting to that??

You're NOT? :o

Well...MY parents didn't do dugs, have sex with sheep, drive too fast, hang around a bunch of drunken SKYDIVERS!

Well, they must have taught you to enjoy life, you just do it doing the things that YOU like. Those poor sheep though! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well...MY parents didn't do dugs, have sex with sheep, drive too fast, hang around a bunch of drunken SKYDIVERS!

Well, they must have taught you to enjoy life, you just do it doing the things that YOU like. Those poor sheep though! :P

Poor sheep .. they should count the blaaaaaaasings

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Yeah, in the UK they found a NEW use for 'em...WOOL! B|

Yeah, in the UK they found a NEW use for 'em...WOOL! B|

Hey watch it ewe

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome