guineapiggie101

do you ever worry about if people like you or not?

There's a whole lot of people in this thread priding themselves on not caring what other people think. It is certainly a healthy thing to not get hung up on others opinions, but the reality for most people is that life is better with other people in it. If most everyone you meet doesn't like you... you are probably an asshole and should change your shitty personality.

Statistically speaking, if you are disliked by the vast majority of people, it is a lot more likely that the problem is with you. If one guy (or a couple of people you meet in passing) doesn't like you, then it is probably a draw. A certain amount of getting along with people just makes life easier.

I just try to treat everyone I meet with respect. If they give me reason to treat them otherwise, it is generally easier to ignore them than bother treating them badly. That's why there are a few people on these boards I never bother replying to even if they address me directly;)

Ha! She won't friend me on Facebook either and I like her on here. If she doesn't like me, that's okay, I respect that.

Do you see what I said to Jeanne? It's the same for you. :ph34r:

You should feel honored that I said, "fuck you" to you. I usually try to be much more of a lady. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Heck.. I even gave ya AMAZON hugs.. a couple times at boogies now.

Yeah, but your hugs crush me and hurt. One can only assume it's one of those I love you/I hate you hugs! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I tend to be a worrywart and I always worry if I offend people or if people think badly of me, etc.

Not good for someone who suffers from anxiety.

Read this somewhere. I don’t remember where.

"I quit worrying about what other people thought of me when I realized they were busy worrying about what I thought of them."

Works for me.

Heck.. I even gave ya AMAZON hugs.. a couple times at boogies now.

Yeah, but your hugs crush me and hurt. One can only assume it's one of those I love you/I hate you hugs! :ph34r:

Nah... I only give hugs to people I like.... please refer to my second post in the thread about those I do not like:D:D

I tend to be a worrywart and I always worry if I offend people or if people think badly of me, etc.

Not good for someone who suffers from anxiety.

Suggest you avoid posting in Speakers Corner, then.;)

Or DZ.com in general.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Nah...life is too good and too short to worry about that.

Besides, there are real haters out there who really just hate the world. They are not happy unless they are exercising their hate muscles. They are good for something, though. They help you realize how good the good people really are.

As far as posting here....it's amazing how people take stuff so personal here. It's hard to have a good shouting match without somebody getting their panties all wadded up.
:D:D

Sane people can have the good shouting match and then go have a beer together.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You should feel honored that I said, "fuck you" to you. I usually try to be much more of a lady. :)

I think I just found my new signature line...:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hell...sane people can have a shouting match WHILE having a beer together.

Fuck, you WILL get in a shouting match with ME in a noisy environment WHILE having a beer. :|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fuck, you WILL get in a shouting match with ME in a noisy environment WHILE having a beer. :|:D

Not as long as YOU'RE buyin'! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It's funnier when I'm pretending to shout but actually mouthing the words.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I know this is an old thread, but sometimes I wonder if I am "too intense".

For example, I said something yesterday to someone and I also think, because I tend to have a nervous personality, I can get
"clingy" , and now maybe that person is turned off from a friendship with me.

I dunno.

I tend to "stick my foot in my mouth" a lot of times, and that has a lot to do with me being worried about offending people.

Most people, who have met me, will say I am a nervous bundle of energy, who needs to lighten up and relax.

I know this is an old thread, but sometimes I wonder if I am "too intense".

For example, I said something yesterday to someone and I also think, because I tend to have a nervous personality, I can get
"clingy" , and now maybe that person is turned off from a friendship with me.

I dunno.

I tend to "stick my foot in my mouth" a lot of times, and that has a lot to do with me being worried about offending people.

Most people, who have met me, will say I am a nervous bundle of energy, who needs to lighten up and relax.

you need to lighten up and relax, and ask the person in question if you upset or annoyed them :P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?