Unstable

Make Fun of the Poster Above you..

Is scared to post pic of dyed hair..... :D

If that were true I wouldn't have any gray. :P No smart-ass if my software wasn't completely fucked up. I'd already have an avitar snook ums. (some one here was going to help me import & choose best pics for my profile. but that someone has been extremely busy.) maybe they can find the time after the weekend. Beggars can't be choosers! [:/]
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Is scared to post pic of dyed hair..... :D

If that were true I wouldn't have any gray. :P No smart-ass if my software wasn't completely fucked up. I'd already have an avitar snook ums. (some one here was going to help me import & choose best pics for my profile. but that someone has been extremely busy.) maybe they can find the time after the weekend. Beggars can't be choosers! [:/]

Well I am a sucker for a woman begging, if you need it resized PM it to me and Ill crop it for you.:)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Wow youre braver than me....... :o:o

:D:D:D:D Well what did you expect Billy, its a regular signed in under another user registration name. They logged out only minutes before, the new name was registered. & the IPA matches. New user & their 3rd post is "post whore" & just happens to be directed at me? pathetic! Air isn't that transparent. I only knew what a post whore was after I'd been here a week & that's only because, skymama, squeak, mnealtx, airtwardo & a few others, jokingly called me that, because I had so much fun & enthusiasm posting here, when I 1st signed up. that I had 80 + posts in my 1st 5-6 days. In fact, remember I mentioned to you when I met you here, that some people thought I was really YOU, posting as a female to get around your being banned. :D:D:D:D:D
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

DirtyB, I don't know why but I have to say your avatar is creepy as fuck

What? You don't like redheads? Or dolls? :D

I love redheads. They're like nitroglycerin, you have to handle them just right otherwise it'll be a bad day, sometimes you can still do everything right and still get burned...

Dolls...hell no, I've seen to many horror movies...;)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes