gonzalesna

What's your favorite type of Cheez-It?

My favorite is the original flavor... especially when they're all gone and you take the bag and dump all the crumbs in your mouth.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

My favorite is the original flavor... especially when they're all gone and you take the bag and dump all the crumbs in your mouth.

Yep. I usually get one of the other flavors when the grocery has them for "buy one, get one" but I'm always disappointed. Originals are the best. ...but even they seem to have changed over the last few years. Probably ruined by the trans-fat police.

I like the "BIG" cheeze-its, or the smalls. Original cheddar flavor is best IMO......but they all seem to have less salt than the old days. Salt is what brings out the flavor..........More Salt Please.....[:/]

That's what makes the crumbs at the bottom of the box the best part... all the salt falls off with the crumbs so that last little morsel you tip back and take like a shot is the saltiest, cheesiest bite you get.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

We had them here in the US for a little while and before reading Gonzo's link... thought to myself, "Man, those things were hard and not so cheesy." But, hey!! now that Frito-lay has taken over... The sun shall rise again!!:D

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Damn straight! B|

I have tried some of the other flavors but the original is still the best.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Actually. Prefer Cheetos.

"20 minutes after, striding in a manly manner into the bathroom to pee, looked down at what I thought would be a very happy dick and DAMN! I have some thing terrible! It's orange! awwkk! Damn! Is it cureable?, you know, stuff like that......Then I remembered: Before, we were drinking beer and eating Cheetos. Finally I realized that all I had was Cheetodick! What a relief, and actually, what a GOOD thing! the smile returned to my face.

Should I tell her? Thought a bit and concluded, "Nah, let her find out for herself. She will go to pee and like all women, will survey herself in the mirror. She will see orange boobs!!....then look down there and see her delight all orangey and stuff, and panic!(but only for a millesecond- like I did) and she will smile, like I did. "

Of course all of this shit occurs before the automatic shutoff switch is thrown = getting married.

White Cheddar, and I like the clumps of white cheese residue to lick off my fingers! B|

Ditto. With a big glass of milk.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

In the USA, Twisties are called Cheetos......but smear a little Vegemite on Twisties or Cheetos, and they all taste the same.......like Vegemite.....;)

Life is short ... jump often.

The Hot and Spicy ones. Can't get enough of 'em.

+1. They put heroin in those things...

Elvisio "needed to go cold turkey" Rodriguez

Dude, Tabasco - Tobacco...what's the difference?;)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Discuss.

Hi Gonzo,
Cheeze-its, Cheeze-tits,... I like em' all.... especially after a night of boozin' and wild sex and yer both layin' there pantin' and then the midnight munchies attack and ya' can only find a box of Cheeze-its and yer' both in bed watchin' "Flesh Gordon" on the TV and eatin' Cheese-its and gettin' the crumbs all over everything, the bed included and you don't mind lickin' up all the strays on your lady's body.....especially, and I mean "Especially!!" the ones caught in the crack!!!!! KnowwhatImean!!!?????:ph34r::ph34r::D:D;);)B|
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out