skymama

So, who has better taste?

I preferred the commercial where the pig was Weee Weee WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing! all the way home, in the car.

I mean, really. He can slow down on the zipline to match the other guys speed and then accelerate away? That is just so unrealistic!

Yes, it would be much more realistic if a pig holding a pinwheel while zip-lining was not able to slow down and speed up at will!
:D

AND IT JUST GOT WEIRD!!!! WOW!!!

I didn't want to watch that silly race, so I went into another room to watch my classy show, and ended up debating about the stupid pig with someone on IM. FML. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh yeah, that...I got the update. I had the idea they should throw cat litter on the track, but they already beat me to it with sand. That race is cursed,they should just move on to Phoenix and call it a day!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

...but the pig thing ends after 30 seconds.

Yeah, that's why I voted for the pig. I only have to put up with that garbage for 30 seconds. I don't even watch The Bachelor anymore. It's all garbage. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yeah, that's why I voted for the pig. I only have to put up with that garbage for 30 seconds.

I know, it's fuckin' terrible...I've worked with various writers from different ad agencies and we all call eachother from time to time to mock our work. But the fact is, my buddies at Geico take the cake no matter how stupid their commercials are. They get the sales. It's all about fuckin' with your head, just like this thread.:P
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

BUT,, she's probably smart enough to stay AWAY from them.....

Well, some of those girls have made quite a name for themselves and have earned a living from being on The Bachelor then being picked for The Bachelorette, being paid to appear in various magazines and sometimes their other show, The Bachelor Pad. They get a lot of money for doing nothing more than looking cute, gushing over a man and drinking lots of champagne in various exotic locations. I dunno...they seem pretty smart to me! ;)

oh...

i dunno.... never really watch ANy of those shows..anymore.
i gave up after the one with "my obnoxious Fiance" or whatever it was called... the idea of ambushing that poor woman and her ENTIRE family... over some silly attempt at ratings.... turned me Off....to most of those programs... Life simply doesn't work that way...

as for the "success" of these bachelorettes ... maybe... but shallowness, playing to the camera, and creating some sorta "celebrity status" might pay off... but i doubt it... such folks are often DONE... shorty thereafter....
I'll take a normal sensible thoughtful woman, over those types,,,,,, anyday...
in fact.... i DID !!! :oB|
nothin wrong with silly TV shows... IF we don't take them tooo seriously, i suppose....
Looking Cute and drinking champagne is OK.....and may be smart.... and for Sure Ca$hing in, if possible is likewise SMART...
but Gushing over a man??? nah... not so much. especially if he's working every Dame in the place. hahahaha..like i said.. silly TV
imo;)

... for doing nothing more than looking cute, gushing over a man and drinking lots of champagne in various exotic locations. I dunno...they seem pretty smart to me! ;)

Hell, I could do that! Well, not the looking cute part, but all the rest? I can be bought!
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~edited because Remi's obsessive use of the letter E was screwing up the whole page! >:(

Bummer, I missed it. Did he post a million EEEEEs?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~edited because Remi's obsessive use of the letter E was screwing up the whole page! >:(

Bummer, I missed it. Did he post a million EEEEEs?

I didn't count them, but they were excessive enough to screw up the page width. Hundreds, maybe thousands of EEEEEs! :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9