skymama

So, who has better taste?

Yes, those are your only choices and I'm not telling you who the people are so I don't sway your vote. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Where is the answer for "they're both fucked"?

I knew that would win, so I didn't make that a poll option. :ph34r:

And just so you know, one of those people is not Normiss. That would be too obvious!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The Squealing pig is awesome,and we dont even get Geico here:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
It's also a very cool Geko.B|

The other thing i have never and will never watch

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I preferred the commercial where the pig was Weee Weee WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing! all the way home, in the car.

I mean, really. He can slow down on the zipline to match the other guys speed and then accelerate away? That is just so unrealistic!
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

That is just so unrealistic!

And just how many pigs have you seen riding in cars? Count even the ones who aren't enjoying themselves. :P

Sorry but it's damn near impossible to beat Maxwell. He is my ringtone after all.

You people are hopeless. If you watch The Bachelor, you can watch a trainwreck of two people destined for failure. That is SO much better than a fuckin' squealing pig!