Krip

Manganese in Well water

Yup, I live right next to the water supply. It is called Clear Creek, for a reason. It is clear, and yes, comes from snow melt. And yes, it is about as pure as mountain water gets. No cities or even good sized towns upstream. As good as water gets.

What about all the dead goats and sheep upstream, and giardia?

That water might look inviting but I'd boil it first!

Chuck

Boil all the shit out of it:)
One Jump Wonder

Yup, I live right next to the water supply. It is called Clear Creek, for a reason. It is clear, and yes, comes from snow melt. And yes, it is about as pure as mountain water gets. No cities or even good sized towns upstream. As good as water gets.

That water might look inviting but I'd boil it first!

Chuck

Boil all the shit out of it:)

There ya' go! Like cooking liver... boil the piss out of it. :D:D

Chuck

>What about all the dead goats and sheep upstream, and giardia?

Eh, the boil will take care of them.

The entire world is coated in a thin layer of feces. We all live with it.

THIN layer?? :o

I'm up to my NECK in it! :S;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well you chose to live there dear :ph34r:

There are 48 other states ya know:)

Yeah but I wanted to live in the BIGGGGEST one! B|

Yeah but I wanted to live in the BIGGGGEST one! B|

I been there its tooo cold... most of the year....

Oh thts right.. yall think YOURS is da biggest..:ph34r:

You think Alaska is bigger than TEXAS?!
:o:S

Melt it...Without the sno-cone on top, Alaska makes Rhode Island look like California! :):ph34r:

State Area Ranking Area

Alaska 1 663,267 sq mi 1,717,854 sq km
Texas 2 268,580 sq mi 695,621 sq km
California 3 163,695 sq mi 423,970 sq km
Montana 4 147,042 sq mi 380,838 sq km

Melt it...Without the sno-cone on top, Alaska makes Rhode Island look like California! :):ph34r:

State Area Ranking Area

Ice don't count...:P

State Area Ranking Area

If ya spent a bit of time up there travelling... you would soon realize it aint ice... and it is a royal pain in da ass to get from most places to most other places... but a great place for some awsum adventures

State Area Ranking Area

If ya spent a bit of time up there travelling... you would soon realize it aint ice... and it is a royal pain in da ass to get from most places to most other places... but a great place for some awsum adventures

We go up once a year, usually rent a plane out of Anchorage, been on an adventure or two...i still say melt the sumbitch and she'll fit in yer pocket! ;)

If a dozen Texans go up there, with all of their hot air, the ice would melt in 48 hours, and the ground would be covered with bullshit. Heck, with as much hot air that they put out, it might only take a half a dozen

Yup...that's about right, 6 Texans could do what it would take 600,000 Colorado sheepBoys to do...as usual! :P:ph34r:

what about the yellow snow ? :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Let's see, all of the fish-shit, yellow snow, deer poop, yellow snow , guardia water runs from the mountains into rivers, then is added to, in the form of a hundred cities upstream of you with a million and a half of human shitters, garbage and mud and laundry detergent and benzene and nitrogen fertilizers, and birth control estrogens from female urine and all of the other stuff and is better when it is 500 miles to 1000 downstream? I guess all of the fish shit and stuff somehow is gone by then. Not. Can't see your fingertips when your hand is wrist deep. And your well water is somehow free of this stuff. Yeah. A touch of chlorine kills all microbes, but all of the water treatment won't remove half of the downstream-added stuff. Better drink boiled water in little plastic bottles filled with mountain water from now on; or just hold your nose and drink your half-treated downstream water and grow an extra hand out of your forehead.

Rocky Mountain water yada yada. . . I don't know. far as I know, that shit is probably full of U235

One of the problems here in the Central Valley is that a lot of U-234 and U-238 is in the well water. So it's actually a problem that is somewhat serious here.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Rocky Mountain water yada yada. . . I don't know. far as I know, that shit is probably full of U235

One of the problems here in the Central Valley is that a lot of U-234 and U-238 is in the well water. So it's actually a problem that is somewhat serious here.

Only if you're a carbon based living being...:)

Guess we've gone from manganese to beer to fish poop to uranium. Winter makes cabin fever and causes light hearts to become heavy. Only good part is that we've been landing on our snow easily. Opening the door when it's about 5 degrees F kinda sets a guy back though. Even so, I gotta get my mind from fish poop to skydiving. It's been a romp

If a dozen Texans go up there, with all of their hot air, the ice would melt in 48 hours, and the ground would be covered with bullshit. Heck, with as much hot air that they put out, it might only take a half a dozen

Yup...that's about right, 6 Texans could do what it would take 600,000 Colorado sheepBoys to do...as usual! :P:ph34r:

You know what those boys up in Colorado call a sheep hung-up in a fence, dontchya'? :D:D:D

Chuck

You know what those boys up in Colorado call a sheep hung-up in a fence, dontchya'? :D:D:D

Chuck

I thought that guy moved to Montana

Chuck

I thought that guy moved to Montana

I'll tell you what... that guy sure gets around.

Chuck

... He claims that him and his three neighbors have excessive amounts of Manganese in their well water that may be causing their tremor's.

He's just ignorant or deliberately slandering the fine country of Mangan. The Manganese have pretty good personal hygiene, and so their presence in your well water is unlikely to harm you. (They're not quite as fastidious as the Japanese in that department, but it could be far, far worse. Imagine if it was Portuguese in your well water? Yuck!)

... He claims that him and his three neighbors have excessive amounts of Manganese in their well water that may be causing their tremor's.

He's just ignorant or deliberately slandering the fine country of Mangan. The Manganese have pretty good personal hygiene, and so their presence in your well water is unlikely to harm you. (They're not quite as fastidious as the Japanese in that department, but it could be far, far worse. Imagine if it was Portuguese in your well water? Yuck!)

My guess is the dude you called ignorant is just "Old" and thinks they have a cluster of people in their hood with tremors because of the Mn.

My boss is 8 yr's younger than me has tremors, But there's a history of tremors in her family.

Some people that have Old, start whineing about their ach's and pains and start comparing notes:S.

Maybe it this or that:( It's Old;)

We'll send in our water sample to the lab next week for the checkee chekee;)

At least I'll have a excuse for poor spelling and a baseline:)

If some gas company wanted to do some fracking around my acquifer then they would have a big problemB|
One Jump Wonder