BillyVance

I'm in the new Pub and nobody else is....

bunch of assholes... :P

Maybe if you posted a damn link you lazy Focker...:P

Link is always the same place it has been... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

bunch of assholes... :P

Maybe if you posted a damn link you lazy Focker...:P

Link is always the same place it has been... :P

It is supposed to be in the thread by the person trying to get other lazy fockers to go there...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Oh for fuck's sake, here it is: http://www.dropzone.com/pub/

the link is in the lower middle section of the screen

That wasnt too hard now was it...? :P:ph34r:

http://www.dropzone.com/chat/chat-app.html
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

the key is not to give a sh1t about typos

That is so not in my nature. That, and I don't know half of what you are talking about. Oh, well. I'll just hang out here, and occasionally in SC (but only there to inject a bit of levity--whether they want it or not ;-).
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Isn't that like saying "That's the best meal I've had in long time" when you haven't eaten in ages? ;)

True, but the old pub platform was so bad most people, myself included couldn't even get in it to begin with.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Isn't that like saying "That's the best meal I've had in long time" when you haven't eaten in ages? ;)

True, but the old pub platform was so bad most people, myself included couldn't even get in it to begin with.

I thought that was your excuse when it was cold?

I just worked with Meso to solve a problem on the site, so it works fine. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It does now. Thanks to both of you. Kind of a shame it doesn't have the list of sounds to play like the old one did. I remember pissing a few of you people off by highlighting one then using the trackwheel to hit them all rapid fire, totally hosing the chat conversations... It was hilarious. Well, to me anyway. :D

It does now. Thanks to both of you. Kind of a shame it doesn't have the list of sounds to play like the old one did. I remember pissing a few of you people off by highlighting one then using the trackwheel to hit them all rapid fire, totally hosing the chat conversations... It was hilarious. Well, to me anyway. :D

I didn't have anything to do with the pub, I just logged in and saw him, so I bugged him about another issue.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

It does now. Thanks to both of you. Kind of a shame it doesn't have the list of sounds to play like the old one did. I remember pissing a few of you people off by highlighting one then using the trackwheel to hit them all rapid fire, totally hosing the chat conversations... It was hilarious. Well, to me anyway.

Yeah...now we just put ya in a round room and tell ya there's a nickel in the corner to keep you entertained! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It does now. Thanks to both of you. Kind of a shame it doesn't have the list of sounds to play like the old one did. I remember pissing a few of you people off by highlighting one then using the trackwheel to hit them all rapid fire, totally hosing the chat conversations... It was hilarious. Well, to me anyway.

Yeah...now we just put ya in a round room and tell ya there's a nickel in the corner to keep you entertained! :ph34r:

He's not entertained, he's trying to figure out what the fuck we just said.